What Games Are You Playing?

Birthday Yesterday and got:
Call of Duty 4 (PC)
Umbrella Chronicles (Wii)

OMFG!! Call of Duty was awesome on the PS3 but tears of enjoyment roled down my face whilst playing it on PC.
UC is a good game however the controls can be an **** at first.

I made the mistake of playing COD4 multiplayer before completeing my other games.... I'm stuck and I can't get out now! Every free moment is now spent on that game.
BUT I LOVE IT!! xD

Started up Tales of the Abyss again, deciding whether or not I should play hack.//infection, and also playing Dangerous Mines to an unhealthy level ....stupid addictive game D:

Voddas said:
I made the mistake of playing COD4 multiplayer before completeing my other games.... I'm stuck and I can't get out now! Every free moment is now spent on that game.
BUT I LOVE IT!! xD

Welcome to the rest of your life, i can't stop playing it and feel like I'm cheating on it if I buy another game

Phantasy Star Universe, again! The Ambition of the Illumini expansion pack comes out soon, but unfortunately the UK PC/PS2 release has been nearly two months later than everything else... so everyone else has been playing it and we can't :( bah!

Well as ive finished galaxy with all 121 stars!
I'm going for a bit of retro before christmas and playing the likes of Resident Evil: REmake, Code Veronica, Power Stone, TMNT (the NES one, ******* difficult!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back