What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Diamond no Ace Miyuki Kazuya figure from amiami, as the site I usually use for figures didn't list him as he was only available on selected sites/stores.

mangaman74 said:
Rurouni Kenshin 3 - Steelbook (Blu-ray)

This is the original copy that I ordered from Base (the packing slip is date August). The copy I received last week was the replacement copy. When I emailed Base that the original copy had turned up they did not seem to understand what I meant.

I have finally got Base to understand that I have received two copies from them and they have ask that I send one back using a freepost address which I will be doing today.

Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade, which is quite good as I only got the dispatch note this morning, although is has been in the post for a few days, and it does not include the art book which they have said they will send later.

Received today, from UP1 (USA):
Sword Art Online II Set 2: Phantom Bullet Part 2 LE (Blu-ray)
-Tsukimonogatari- Yotsugi Doll: LE Blu-ray Set

Lot's of new arrivals today and a few more to come hopefully tomorrow and over the weekend.

Manga:
A Certain Magical Index Vol. 2
Accel World Vol. 4
Devil is a Part-Timer Vol. 2
Dragonar Academy Vol. 7
Fairy Tail Vol. 49 & 50
Freezing Vol. 1-2
Girls & Panzer Vol 3
High School DxD Vol. 6
Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Vol. 2
Magika Swordsman and Summoner Vol. 1
Nisekoi Vol. 11
One Punch Man Vol.1 & 2
Pandora of the Ghost shell: Crimson Urn Vol. 1
Seraph of the End Vol. 6
Seven Deadly Sins Vol. 10
So, I Can't Play H Vol. 2
Trinity Seven Vol. 2
Witch Craft Works Vol. 6
World Trigger Vol. 4, 5 & 6

Anime Blu-ray:
Guilty Crown Part 2
Noragami

Anime DVD:
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan Season 1 Part 2
Nura: Rise of the Yokai Clan Season 2 Part 1

From Amazon JP, the Steins;Gate: Movie Collector's Edition BD. It's my first proper Japanese release (discounting AoA releases), and I can see why they're so popular - it's pretty swanky. That said, it could've been packed a little better; I opened the Amazon box only to find the BD shrink wrapped to an A4 sheet of cardboard.

AntAce said:
From Amazon JP, the Steins;Gate: Movie Collector's Edition BD. It's my first proper Japanese release (discounting AoA releases), and I can see why they're so popular - it's pretty swanky. That said, it could've been packed a little better; I opened the Amazon box only to find the BD shrink wrapped to an A4 sheet of cardboard.

Having received a few packages from Amazon JP in this format and a lot from other places in a range of different format. I came to the conclusion that this amazon JP method is actually one of the best ways to package to avoid damage... any corners get dinged and it doesn't even touch the BD box. Granted it is a little strange and does take a bit of getting used to.

Yup I got a big DVD box set from Amazon JP last week in this packaging format and personally thought it seemed very secure as it suspends the item in the shrink wrap so it isn't actually touching the box. Must be the norm over there as I imagine they're very pristine about items arriving in good condition.

My experience was probably just a one off, but the BD box itself was wedged up against one of the outer box's corners. Not quite touching because of the shrink wrap, but just enough that a serious drop could've damaged the item. It's a cool way of shipping things though - saves on bundles of brown packing paper.

Babymetal - Babymetal (CD)
Wolf Alice - My Love Is Cool (CD)
Prodigy - The Day Is My Enemy (CD)
Dennou Coil Complete Collection (DVD)
Nichijou - My Ordinary Life Collection (DVD)

Okami-San and Her Seven Companions

I went back and forth on whether i should buy it but recently i was like "it's only 14 euros so why the **** not" and bought it.

Besides that i also got Love Idol for Vita and the Dragon Quest rhythm game for Vita. I just need to go pick them up after four.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back