What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Received today, from UP1:
009 Re:Cyborg 3D: Collectors Edition (DVD/Blu-ray)
A Certain Magical Index: Season 1 Collection (Blu-ray)
Tiger & Bunny - The Rising: Collector's Edition (DVD/Blu-Ray)

Awwww thanks :) tried it on but yet to break it out.

I really need to curb my spending atm. The food festival is crippling me!

Yesterday I bought: Paella from the La Tasca stall (shared it), Lemongrass chicken burger with viet fries (fries with 5 spice on) from the Viet Shack stall (nommed on my own), Philly Cheesesteak from Al's BBQ Shack stall (shared it) and Churros with chocolate dip (shared it). Oh and Somerset Fruit Forager Cider, a pint, could only get through two thirds though as it was kinda sweet.

Today I bought a crab meat roll with corn salsa, lettuce and chipotle mayo on (shared it) and two brownies; an avocado one and a white chocolate one. They cost me £3 each. Eugh.

Tomorrow I'm going to Samsi as have a £15 off voucher.

Looks like maybe buying clothes would be the safer habit atm :p

Well not strictly today but Supernatural:The Complete Tenth Season on Blu-ray and Digital HD arrived! I usually wait for the prices of tv shows to drop before picking them up but there is just something special about SN.

Car insurance renewal paperwork

Aviva wants £248 for another year's cover, time to see how that compares to the rest of the market

Gone down £28 from last year which is good, considering someone went into the back of me last October time, although as the other party took the hit on their insurance I have no idea what the final "cost" was.

Rurouni Kenshin 3 - Steelbook (Blu-ray)

This is the original copy that I ordered from Base (the packing slip is date August). The copy I received last week was the replacement copy. When I emailed Base that the original copy had turned up they did not seem to understand what I meant. Here is what I emailed Base,
I received the replacement copy of the above about a week ago. Now the
original one has turned up around a month after it was sent out (the
packing slip is dated August 2015). Do you still want me to post this
copy back to you and if so can you confirm the address you want it sent
to and whether I will need to claim the postage back.
and their reply was this,
I am sorry to hear that your order has not arrived. We dispatched it on 18/09/2015 by Royal Mail 48 from our offshore warehouse. Our deliveries usually arrive in 3 - 5 working days but can sometimes take longer. In the worst case scenario we can not consider an item lost until 14 working days has passed. If your item does not arrive by 08/10/2015 please respond to this message.
While I included previous emails so they could understand whe timeline of what had happened it should not have been that hard to understand :roll: . I have now sent them another email. Hopefully they will understand what I am asking this time (perhaps in hindsight I should have just kept quite and kept/sold the extra copy).

Did it come from their UK warehouse or their Swiss one?
(on base.com some orders are dispatched by Base.CH) need to grab it myself but waiting for a price drop

The original order (which came second) was from Switzerland (perhaps it was held up due to the refugee crisis which caused problems around the Channel Tunnel area around the end of August/early September).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back