What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
^
Manga Girls! Haven't seen you in while, hows your Japanese studies going?

Oh and on the subject of Versailles, apparently I'm a manly fan :p

@vashdaman – Interesting that you ask me that – I have actually moved to Japan for work. Trouble is, everyone seems to want to talk to me in English, so my Japanese is just as bad as it was in London. Will be cramming more Japanese over the Xmas break.

Oh, and manly fans are fine too.^^

Manga Girls said:
@vashdaman – Interesting that you ask me that – I have actually moved to Japan for work. Trouble is, everyone seems to want to talk to me in English, so my Japanese is just as bad as it was in London. Will be cramming more Japanese over the Xmas break.

Oh, and manly fans are fine too.^^

Very exciting stuff! If you don't mind me asking, what work are you doing out there?

I am (a TRSI package that was sent a couple of weeks ago), but I think you may have overestimated how much of a connection that has to your own issue.

Anywho, today I received Gundam Unicorn v.4 on Blu-ray, with an ace Lavender-hued slipcase.

Eden of the East second movie

But that's not what really got my attention. I also received a load of stuff that I ordered for others for christmas. Some dvds for Grandma, Some books and stuff for Mum. But in the middle of all of those was a normal sized envelope address to me. Inside was an invoice and...A car tax disc holder....

...I don't own a car...But it's addressed to me. Maybe it's just some random gift from a seller? Well...No. The buyers name? My Mother. No one in my family currently needs a new tax disc holder...

Maybe i'm just putting 2+2 together and getting 5 (sorry. :D) but...I think I've got a mystery to solve...

I received two red slips from Royal Mail, and a green one from City Link. I shall be busy tomorrow picking various things up. Bet none of them are my Star Driver/Unicorn package of awesomeness, though (well, I know the City Link one isn't).

'I' also 'received' my Sengoku Basara movie superset, though I won't actually get it until next week. Store exclusives are annoying.

MercenaryRaiden said:
Maybe i'm just putting 2+2 together and getting 5 (sorry. :D) but...I think I've got a mystery to solve...

That sounds potentially rather exciting :)

R

I'm willing to bet one of them is your Star Driver/Unicorn package, Rui, as we seemed to have reached the end of the marked-at-$5 TRSI packages era. :)/:(

To that end, today I received DTB s2, Ika-Musume! pt.2, and Star Driver pt.1 from TRSI. They came through customs unscathed, but as I say were clearly marked at full value on the front of the package.

--

MR's mystery sounds potentially awesome, I just hope he doesn't end up surprise disappointed when it turns out that 2+2 actually makes 3. ^^;

Looks like I am having a Star Driver-free weekend after all. Still, nine assorted drama CDs and finally the UN-GO ending single should keep me busy >_>

I sent TRSI a question about the declarations with my last order, so if they confirm that the glory days are over I'm going to be re-combining an awful lot of stuff into massive boxes again to save on clearance fees and shipping. Fun.

R

Yeah, I have been using random things to pad out my orders which came with exclusives but it's back to ordering from all kinds of places again on a case by case basis!

Might order pt2 from there anyway, since mangaman74 is always getting his purchases from them super quickly at the moment.

R

A rather drastic haircut. The time was right, I think.

Then I came home, switched on the news and realised that the way I described how I wanted my hair to the hairdresser had inadvertently left me with the same hairstyle as Nicolas Sarkozy.

::French shrug::

Rui said:
Yeah, I have been using random things to pad out my orders which came with exclusives but it's back to ordering from all kinds of places again on a case by case basis!

Might order pt2 from there anyway, since mangaman74 is always getting his purchases from them super quickly at the moment.

R

The fact that I preorder most of my Planetaxel stuff around a month in advance is perhaps the reason why I get it quickly although I am currently waiting on the Mazinkaizer SKL & Chaos/Head bds (Mazinkaiser has know been shipped but I'm still waiting on the Chaos/Head Ltd Edition bd).

Stuff that arrived today,
Tower of Druaga Complete Collection - Not happy as it was not shrink-wrapped.

Rui said:
This was pretty much my thinking, he is like a one man advertising band for them atm. :lol:

Would be a shame though, I was still getting used to ordering from TRSI and enjoying their excellent customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back