What did you RECEIVE today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yagami said:
It was my birthday today! <3

So I got the casual stuff;

Cash (Saving up to build a new pc), cards (one of them was a "9 today" high school musical one that my friend got me, it came with a badge for me to wear, too!), chocolate/sweets, and more to come soon! :D

Happy Birthday! ^-^

Expo Tickets x 4

The Eva Platinum art box, together with Vol. 2-3. Everything is in near mint condition. Now I just need a mint R1 copy of Vol. 1 to complete a rather lovely looking collection...

Two Gas Bills, an Electric company letter threatening to cut me off and a letter from the TV Licensing people (formerly Spanish Inquisition Plc.) telling me We know where you live and one of these days we're going to come and get you in the night.

Lovely having a new flat isn't it? :)

ayase said:
Two Gas Bills, an Electric company letter threatening to cut me off and a letter from the TV Licensing people (formerly Spanish Inquisition Plc.) telling me We know where you live and one of these days we're going to come and get you in the night.

That has to be illegal o_O

Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
ayase said:

It's called harrassment, and you can sue for that. You are not allowed to send threatening letters, company or personal. To get a good case out of it, you have to recieve numerous letters though, but it's good enough to give them a warning from the inspectors, I'd of thought.

OT: Round of applause and a Haribo sweet, as I've now passed my grading to Yellow Belt. \o/ Yet to get the belt in hand though.

Maltos said:
Chaz said:
OT: Round of applause and a Haribo sweet, as I've now passed my grading to Yellow Belt. \o/ Yet to get the belt in hand though.
What martial art are you doing?
Baeko(White Tiger)-Taekwondo. Probably not the hardest style to learn, but it's my home's "native" style.

Chaz said:
Maltos said:
Chaz said:
What martial art are you doing?
Baeko(White Tiger)-Taekwondo. Probably not the hardest style to learn, but it's my home's "native" style.
Awesome.
I did shotokan karate for around 7 or so years. Think i got to brown belt? Maybe brown and white, not sure. My dad's a 4th dan instructor which was quite convinient.
I take it your enjoying it then?

Maltos said:
Awesome.
I did shotokan karate for around 7 or so years. Think i got to brown belt? Maybe brown and white, not sure. My dad's a 4th dan instructor which was quite convinient.
I take it your enjoying it then?
Yeah. I've always liked action things, whether it be TV, fitness or sport. But it's more spiritually disciplined than, say, Rugby would be. XD
Full contact stuff is always a blast, although training Taekwondo isn't contact-based when training (only when it's an event).

Chaz said:

...Ditto? I've also passed the grading and waiting to get it in hand ^^. Though maybe it's in a completely different martial art...

Chaz said:
Will-O'-The-Wisp said:
ayase said:

It's called harrassment, and you can sue for that. You are not allowed to send threatening letters, company or personal. To get a good case out of it, you have to recieve numerous letters though, but it's good enough to give them a warning from the inspectors, I'd of thought.
Well, you all took that a bit seriously. TV Liscencing didn't actually threaten to assassinate me, guys. :lol:

They do have a serious attitude problem though. I don't really mind paying to watch the only decent news and programming (BBC) but the tone of those letters telling you "We know where you live and we catch 1000 people a day - you only need to know one address, ours." is out of order, especially when you just moved in.

Vol. 2, 4, 6 & 7 of Naruto arrived today. I now own Vol. 1-7 and only need three more sets to complete my R1 Naruto collection. Considering I've managed to build my R1 Naruto collection via eBay, buying 2 sealed from UK sellers, I haven't done too badly. If I ever complete my EP1-135 collection, I'll celebrate by going on a Naruto marathon.

My FMP: Fumoffu set also arrived today, and it completed my FMP collection. My collection is a bit uneven due to my FMP set being the crappy R2 brick one, my Fumoffu set being the thinpack and my TSR set being the art box...not that I'm complaining. I can now free up more precious HDD space, allowing me to download even more hentai.

And, finally, my NHK novel turned up. It should be a good read.

Afro Samurai the manga...the publisher who asked if I wanted to review it clearly hadn't read my anime review :S

Blame! Sana Kan Figurine! *YAY*! Am excited about watching the preview of the film.

Mildly annoyed that my postman put my parcels in the 'white container' in our front garden...otherwise known as an old fridge o_O

Hazel said:
Mildly annoyed that my postman put my parcels in the 'white container' in our front garden...otherwise known as an old fridge o_O

Better than mine; The bloke just left it outside on the doorstep and didn´t ring the doorbell, knock, or anything. It got very wet, and it was a large collection of dvds I had won - I was annoyed. Very.

Sometime this week I got these delivered:

BECK vol 1 limited edition (amp box <3).
Chobits vol 1.
Full metal alchemist vol 1, 2 and 3.
Grave of the fireflies.
Naruto ost 2+3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back