What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Spy x Family LE arrived from AOL, didn't even get a shipping notification so was surprised though it does release Monday anyway.

Unlike Part 1 this does include a slipcover and has alternate artwork on the case similar to the U.S. release so if anyone here is buying only the standard releases you're going to have some inconsistency.

Spy x Family (Part 2) (Limited Edition) (BD / DVD)

View attachment 33173

If you have a gmail account you may need to mark us as safe. Some emails when using Gmail fail to go through from our end.

I received one US release in the mail today, from Walmart. It was shipped in a corrugated ravioli, but they did at least insert a double-thick cardboard plank larger than the size of the steelbook inside the pouch, which protected the steelbook fairly well, resulting in no damage at all:

Suzume Walmart Exclusive Steelbook

suzumeussteel.jpg

Asterisk war part 1 and 2
And aria season 2 part 1 and 2
All from @MVM
Asterisk war part 1 i will try get replaced as it arrived with a big hole at the back of the case which has ruined the sleeve and case
Also did anyone else get aria? As part 2 seams like a reseal and not like all the normal seals?

Attachments

• IMG_20240312_184245.jpg
    IMG_20240312_184245.jpg
    730.2 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20240312_175124.jpg
    IMG_20240312_175124.jpg
    397 KB · Views: 3
Got all of Pokemon: Indigo League on DVD from ebay. I did get the blu-ray the other week but that doesn't cover all the episodes and I could had just got only set three to make up for it but these were part of a bundle plus it would annoy me it being incomplete.

These are the original releases Viz Media did of it which is notable as set three includes an episode or two featuring Jynx which was removed in later releases, most people probably know why so no need to delve into it but I wanted to make sure I own as many available episodes as possible.

The same goes for Orange Islands, the original release features another episode or two featuring Jynx which was removed in later releases so gotta keep an eye out for that next.

Pokemon: Indigo League (Part 1 - 3) (DVD)

received_207079152483859.jpeg

Crunchyroll Store order arrived, containing the rest of Black Butler I didn't own yet as well as the Sound! Euphonium movie. Pleased they all came with slipcovers as well, wasn't sure if they would as I've seen many listings without them on other sites.

This completes my Black Butler collection, now to try and re-watch it all before S4.

Black Butler: Book of Murder (BD / DVD), Black Butler: Book of the Atlantic (BD / DVD) and Sound! Euphonium: The Movie ~ Our Promise: A Brand New Day ~ (BD / DVD)

received_1123295095523882.jpeg

I would like to upgrade S1 and S2 to blu-ray eventually but it's looking for a reasonable price on the OOP Funimation releases or pay Aniplex prices (for S1 anyway, they haven't done a set for S2).

received_430105213006879.jpeg

Last edited:
Back