What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Got this from CeX's online store, took two weeks to arrive though from dispatch and arrived by special delivery on the last day before I could request a refund so not sure what happened there.

At the time of order they only had one copy left and this is quite hard to find now for a decent price it seems, got season one a while back but was waiting to get the second season before watching it.

Birdy the Mighty: Decode (Season 2) (DVD)

20240221_135725.jpg

Got this from CeX's online store, took two weeks to arrive though from dispatch and arrived by special delivery on the last day before I could request a refund so not sure what happened there.

At the time of order they only had one copy left and this is quite hard to find now for a decent price it seems, got season one a while back but was waiting to get the second season before watching it.

Birdy the Mighty: Decode (Season 2) (DVD)

View attachment 32944

I love this series, one of my favourites! Hope you enjoy it! :)

Don't know much about the series except I've heard the name over the years and that she is some type of superhero / super sentai inspired character?

The style is what stuck out the most to me.

It's an engaging sort-of-body-swap anime and handles it's themes really well such as the very human pain and cost of war and terrorism, it also balances that really well with the "smaller" interpersonal things of everyday human love and connection.

Here's a trailer for the series that I really love, I'm not really a super-sentai person but I adored it and I still wish they'd made the full 52-episode production run they had planned!

It's an engaging sort-of-body-swap anime and handles it's themes really well such as the very human pain and cost of war and terrorism, it also balances that really well with the "smaller" interpersonal things of everyday human love and connection.

Here's a trailer for the series that I really love, I'm not really a super-sentai person but I adored it and I still wish they'd made the full 52-episode production run they had planned!

Aah, okay, sounds intriguing for sure, think I'll defo enjoy it!

Sorry, I was being sarcastic? as it annoys me when I pay for something and it gets delayed for several months.
I don't like my money sitting in someone else's pocket.
I was seriously about to cancel last Tuesday.
Of course, others got their copy Wednesday, I got mine Thursday. 🤬

Does Rarewaves ship from the US or UK?

Ebay listing mentions its shipped from the UK but havent had any tracking

Jist getting worried as I shouldnt have international stuff sent to work 😅

Back