What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

New arrivals!

So happy I was able to snag Violet Evergarden LE from Crunchyroll. I thought it was gone forever.

Haruhi-DVDBox.jpg

QQGod-Bahamut-Card-Captor-No6.jpg

Violet-Evergarden-LE.jpg

Here comes another purchase blast...

T4YtFBq - Imgur.jpg
First a new keyboard in my attempt to get a more compact keyboard and this is a lot better then my last attempt since this can work in wired and wireless (either through its own dongle or via bluetooth) and I decided to go with brown switches since I was no longer keen on having a mechanical keyboard with blue switches.
ys7OQYS - Imgur.jpg
And delivery two (which came today) included an Amazon special of just sticking the shipping label on the product box in a WD my book 4TB external hard drive along with a WD my passport 1TB external SSD and a ugreen USB3 drive enclosure.

With the issues I've been having with my current PC as of late I've decided to get whatever I can get to replace it which is going to require external storage (although I'm not sure if I'm going to use the SSD as extra storage on the PS4) and moving working internal drives into external enclosures of which that enclosure is actually for a 2TB drive that isn't seen any use for a few years (and was retired because it was a bit noisy).

IMG_9088.jpeg
IMG_9084.jpeg
Part of my recent Discotek Media haul from the Crunchyroll Store arrived today via Stackry and Royal Mail. Used a 15% code as well which was a nice touch. I also received the Depeche Mode Strange/Strange Too BD in the lot.
IMG_9081.jpeg
They repackaged the lot like this which worked out pretty well and saved me a few quid when consolidating the four packages (two of which contained a singular item from Amazon.)

Last edited:
Was previously upset that I missed out on Queen's Blade Rebel Collection as my order for it got cancelled and refunded due to it going OOP fast, but at least I have the original version of them where Rebellion in particular comes with a soundtrack.
View attachment 32479
I've looked for the Blu-ray over the years but have never been available or too expensive.
Thank goodness I rarely get rid of my DVDs.
Considering the usual lack of extras (in general) I thought the soundtrack a nice touch.

When I came back to anime, Beautiful Warriors was the first I bought.

A few arrivals from the past few days. Perfect Blue was a CEX buy - one good thing about CEX is that their obnoxious stickers come off easy. Also managed to find Aussie copies of the Karate Kid trilogy in 4K for a decent price on Amazon US, missed out on the initial release back in 2021.
View attachment 32430
Paprika is getting a 4k release in the USA next month and I've pre ordered it on Amazon us and the Conan box set has been delayed and as far as know its still out on the 30th of this month.i got an email from arrow saying shipping has been delayed.

Paprika is getting a 4k release in the USA next month and I've pre ordered it on Amazon us and the Conan box set has been delayed and as far as know its still out on the 30th of this month.i got an email from arrow saying shipping has been delayed.
Yes, I've heard about it. I've pre-ordered the Paprika 4k steelkbook from Amazon Germany.

I wanted to get the blu-ray in the mean time anyway, it was only a fiver from Amazon.

Back