What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I've seen it twice before. Definitely enjoyed it more the second time when I didn't have to wait a week between episodes.
Yeah as much as I love the series I think it's one that (and I can't believe I'm saying this) would've worked better if they had released it all in one go or one arc at a time. Definitely works better binged. That said it's still a fantastic series even if it's the weakest Natsume/Fukushi production. Also got Kensuke Ushio's soundtrack on CD it's that good.

@sniper_samurai Ok, yeah I don't have prime.

Hmm, it gets weirder, Amazon made a reservation on my card , it was showing prepare for dispatch on Saturday.

Now they returned that reservation, and made a new reservation on my card today...

I decided to purchase this anime-related Blu-ray title - a copy of the Spirited Away: Live on Stage release from GKids. I did an In-Store Pickup at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore, and got it on sale for just $20.99. I figured my two daughters would be really interested in watching these live performances, since they were the ones who first introduced me to anime by showing me this Studio Ghibli movie and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time way back in 2010, which originally started me off on my ongoing obsession with anime!

spiritedlive1.jpg

spiritedlive2.jpg

I decided to purchase this anime-related Blu-ray title - a copy of the Spirited Away: Live on Stage release from GKids. I did an In-Store Pickup at my local Barnes and Noble bookstore, and got it on sale for just $20.99. I figured my two daughters would be really interested in watching these live performances, since they were the ones who first introduced me to anime by showing me this Studio Ghibli movie and The Girl Who Leapt Through Time way back in 2010, which originally started me off on my ongoing obsession with anime!

Wait u went outside? That's crazy talk! :p

Seriously though that's awesome it's so nice that you watch anime with your family, friends and neighbours 🥰 My mum isn't super into every anime I show her but she's happy to watch along with me and my dad used to watch anime with me too when I lived with him years and years ago :)

Back