What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

That's crazy talk! :p

But seriously though I hope you enjoy it, have you seen NGE and EOE before and it's just the rebuilds you haven't seen yet or is it all new to you? :)

Way back I'd seen the first five or so episodes of the series and the first two rebuild movies but I honestly don't remember much apart from Misato being drunk in her apartment 😂 and a few other notable early bits so it will all be new for the most part but I remember enjoying what I had seen so I didn't spend all this money on Eva completely blindly 😂

2023 HAUL VER 11.4
(note: images are hosted via AUKN for the meantime)

More items in the past few days!

IMG_20231117_093300.jpg
IMG_20231117_093507.jpg

I went to town last Thursday and picked up the last three remaining volumes that I needed for JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Diamond is Unbreakable which are volumes 7, 8 & 9. This now completes Part 4 of the story. I plan to get Golden Wind next year which wrapped up earlier in the year.

IMG_20231117_094235.jpg
IMG_20231117_094648.jpg

When I came back from town, a package arrived in the post from Bazaar Bazaar which was Like a Dragon Gaiden: The Man Who Erased His Name for the PlayStation 5. This is the Asian English version as SEGA decided to release it digitally only for the western audiences. Also came with 6 postcards.

IMG_20231118_131554.jpg
IMG_20231118_132309.jpg

Today Evangelion: 3.0+1.11 Thrice Upon a Time arrived in the post. The fourth & final film in the Rebuild of Evangelion series is now on home video, this time by Anime Limited with their deluxe edition 4K & BD combo pack. No HDR as folks would know already. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

IMG_20231118_142135.jpg

Also arrived today is Forspoken on PlayStation 5 from Square Enix. This was on an Amazon Black Friday deal for £9.99 so I decided to pick it up. I heard the latest patch a while back did improve the performance which is neat. Sure the game didn't review well but can't complain about the price.

I had a rare opportunity to snag a long OOP copy of an anime steelbook I regretted never getting when still available - two weeks ago Crunchyroll posted up a listing for a small quantity of the steelbooks they must have discovered in a corner of their warehouse, and offered them on sale for just $29.99. They were all gone within a couple of hours. The steelbook was actually packaged inside a large box that was well-padded inside with brown-paper, so it arrived in perfect condition without a blemish. I'm estatic to have finally obtained a steelbook copy of the long OOP Bebop Movie to add to my anime steelbook collection, without having to pay a fortune for one on eBay!

Cowboy Bebop The Movie: Knockin' on Heaven's Door Steelbook

bebopmoviesteel.jpg

I received two more pre-order titles fom my final order with Rightstuf today, along with the replacement art card pack from Shout Factory for the Evangelion 4K LE set. The original set of art cards were very poor quality, with a lot of compression artifacts.

Bibliophile Princess
Classroom of the Elite Season 2
Pack of five replacement art cards from Shout Factory for Evangelion 3.0+1.11 4K Limited Edition set

biblioeliteevacards.jpg

Last edited:
zfHWNX2 - Imgur.jpg
Even though I'd already watched this through prime video, I wasn't going to wait and decided the pre-order when it was listed which finally turned up after being held at the final delivery station for over 24 hours (I pay for prime and even though they send out the item a day early, they decide to hold it until the actual release day even though the order originally didn't qualify for on release delivery until about a few weeks before release).

Back