What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Not bought much anime this year, and then suddenly~

UY TV set 3 and Goku might be my last UP order 😭 though I might take a punt and see if they're able to fulfill Crying Freeman and the next FotNS OVA.

Lycoris turned up earlier this week via Otaku. Horimiya was from Rarewaves; I wanted the LE but it's 4-5 times more expensive than what I paid for the standard.

And Call of the Night and 91 Days arrived a couple of days ago, much sooner than I was expecting from AllYourMusic. Took about a week.

20231014_113420.jpg

2023 HAUL VER 10.3
(note: images are hosted via AUKN for the meantime)

The second week's batch of items are all from the Asian Cinema collection across two packages.

IMG_20230925_181334.jpg
IMG_20231012_180353.jpg
IMG_20231012_180852.jpg

Two brand new Eureka Entertainment releases for the month of October arrived early last Thursday. The first is Jimmy Wang Yu's Beach of the War Gods (戰神灘) which is the last of their new year teased licenses, and the second is Stephen Chow & Lee Lik-chi's From Beijing With Love (國產凌凌漆). Both releases are from Hong Kong and are part of Eureka Classics which includes a slipcase and booklet for their first-print offerings.

IMG_20231004_172114.jpg
IMG_20231004_172131.jpg

Next we have the latest Asian Cinema title from Radiance Films with Ann Hui's 2001 film Visible Secret (幽靈人間). This is a notable release, because the distributor listed it as a 'limited pressing' which basically means once this limited edition release sells out, that's it - no standard edition planned. To recap, the limited edition covers a scanavo packaging with removable obi-strip for info specs/ratings, and a booklet.

Whats the diff between all the yoasobi? There like 3 or 4 books isnt there?
This was the latest, so 3 in total.

Its a small ring binder, with text/story inserts related to the included songs.

Each one has a CD with various (anime) tracks, this one has for example the opening theme songs from Frieren, Oshi no Ko and the latest Gundam.

I can take some more pictures if you would like?

This was the latest, so 3 in total.

Its a small ring binder, with text/story inserts related to the included songs.

Each one has a CD with various (anime) tracks, this one has for example the opening theme songs from Frieren, Oshi no Ko and the latest Gundam.

I can take some more pictures if you would like?
Ahh thanks for that☺️was wondering which had oshi no ko theme on

The very last order I placed on the Rightstuf site on 10/5 arrived yesterday, and it included three in-stock items:

Engage Kiss (Aniplex of America)
Earl and Fairy DVD (Discotek)
A Wind Named Amnesia (Discotek)

Earl and Fairy I actually just finished watching with my mother on Crunchyroll streaming the day before, and we both enjoyed that one very much - and now I have a physical copy of it for posterity! :)

rslastorder.jpg

I do still have one outstanding order with Rightstuf I made on 9/25 that includes 10 pre-order titles for November and December - I assume those will be handled by Crunchyroll directly when the time comes for any of those to ship.

Back