What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Some more fun stuff!

Strike-The-Blood5.jpg

Fate-Slime-Dreaming.jpg

Some bits from today and yesterday.

The Ranking of Kings LE set is lovely, glad I got it despite it being pricey (though if the UK did get it the price would probably be more or less the same). Also up-to-date once again on the DB Heroes manga and the DBS: Super Hero postcard I won on Twitter along with a month of Crunchyroll which I'm chuffed about, have stuck the postcard in my DBS: SH LE set.

Super Dragon Ball Heroes: Ultra God Mission!!!! - Vol. 1 + 2 and Ranking of Kings (Part 2) (Limited Edition) (BD / DVD)

1000009011.jpg

1000009014.jpg

I got an email for that too and went for it myself. Arrived just now with a dented corner and lacklustre packaging which is always fun :(.

Yeah, usually Nintendo use these dedicated boxes but this time it was a basic cardboard wraparound and no padding inside. Shame but will see if their CS is any good.
Mine came in the same thing actually, though it came in one piece. I guess they skimped on the packaging this time.

First off nice and congratz.
But oops on my part, as I have now realised I don't have a complete set either now, I orgianally was thinking the slayers excellent row was just one of the seasons split up rather than OVA's and movies,
well maybe one day i'll complete, but I can see it being exspensive to grab those OVA now, so we'll see
Yeah, the OVAs are pretty expensive now. I was lucky to get the complete OVA set ADV put out for £60 back in the day.

Last edited:
Back