What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I got an email for that too and went for it myself. Arrived just now with a dented corner and lacklustre packaging which is always fun :(.

Yeah, usually Nintendo use these dedicated boxes but this time it was a basic cardboard wraparound and no padding inside. Shame but will see if their CS is any good.
Mine came in the same thing actually, though it came in one piece. I guess they skimped on the packaging this time.

First off nice and congratz.
But oops on my part, as I have now realised I don't have a complete set either now, I orgianally was thinking the slayers excellent row was just one of the seasons split up rather than OVA's and movies,
well maybe one day i'll complete, but I can see it being exspensive to grab those OVA now, so we'll see
Yeah, the OVAs are pretty expensive now. I was lucky to get the complete OVA set ADV put out for £60 back in the day.

Last edited:
You're missing the Book of spells US release, ADV released it and it contains the other OVA eps, they were released in the UK but only on VHS
There's a copy currently sitting on Music Magpie, here Book of Spells DVD - musicMagpie Store
To be fair Slayers Book of Spells is near impossible to find, although been trying to find for years.
Plus wasn't too hot on Book of Spells compared to the other OVA's and movies aside from Premium.

Back