What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I'm assuming the episodes are the same but please let me know if you feel that the extras are worth it.
I only own the Blu-ray and the DVD but would buy this if the evidence told me I should.

Apologies for the late reply, I wanted to start watching the series before replying to your post.

It would seem that apart from the packaging & the mini special episodes it is the same as the previous release. But for me personally, I believe it is worth it, as I like the artwork on the packaging more than the previous release and the mini specials are now included.

I received two titles in the mail today - a Limited Edition box set from Rightstuf, and a steelbook form DeepDiscount:

Restaurant to Another World 2 Limited Edition
Chivalry of a Failed Knight Steelbook

Restaurant to another World 2:
rtaw2le.jpg

With Season 1 Blu-ray inserted (I slit a "door" in the shrinkwrap with a razor blade to get the spacer box out and put the season 1 Blu-ray inside - I always do this to leave the shrinkwrap on any chipboard boxes to protect them from shelf wear):
rtaw2le2.jpg

And here are pics of the spacer box and recipe cards inside:
rtaw2le3.jpg

rtaw2le4.jpg

rtaw2le5.jpg

Civalry of a Failed Knight Steelbook:
coafksteel1.jpg

coafksteel2.jpg

coafksteel3.jpg

coafksteel4.jpg

Last edited:
20230507_190715.jpg20230507_190834.jpg20230507_190937.jpg20230507_190947.jpg20230507_191022.jpg20230507_191626.jpg20230507_192206.jpg

🦝Your resident animu raccoon is back, only I don't eat trash, I just collect it. Sensually keep it for sensuality's sake.🦝

Juju Kaisen pt 2 is in customs hell, serves it right.

I'll spare everyone the detailed unboxing for the pixel thing, HWR did a pretty good job at that as I recall.

I am square's hoe. I want to keep the CE but seeing how much it sells for makes me wonder lol.

Got Weltall Id, shown off with his weaker, older brother. The boxes spoil the Id twist mercilessly, it's kinda funny.

Love these designs, Weltall Id in particular is sublime.

View attachment 29123View attachment 29124View attachment 29125View attachment 29126View attachment 29127View attachment 29128View attachment 29129

🦝Your resident animu raccoon is back, only I don't eat trash, I just collect it. Sensually keep it for sensuality's sake.🦝

Juju Kaisen pt 2 is in customs hell, serves it right.

I'll spare everyone the detailed unboxing for the pixel thing, HWR did a pretty good job at that as I recall.

I am square's hoe. I want to keep the CE but seeing how much it sells for makes me wonder lol.

Got Weltall Id, shown off with his weaker, older brother. The boxes spoil the Id twist mercilessly, it's kinda funny.

Love these designs, Weltall Id in particular is sublime.

Back