What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Got these in from CDJapan earlier today, excited to give them both a listen soon!

uvl9xo.jpg

Grabbed a Dualsense Edge controller. My Dualsense started drifting last week and GameStop were offering €40 off for their loyalty scheme so said feck it and bought one. Still think it's a bit much for a controller seeing as the Xbox Elite 2 can be bought for €150, €90 below the MSRP of this controller.

Hopefully someone releases a third party stick upgrade to ones that aren't prone to drift like Gulikit have recently for the Switch Joycons.

PXL_20230129_162415375.jpg

Last edited:
Grabbed a Dualsense Edge controller. My Dualsense started drifting last week and GameStop were offering €40 off for their loyalty scheme so said feck it and bought one. Still think it's a bit much for a controller seeing as the Xbox Elite 2 can be bought for €150, €90 below the MSRP of this controller.

Hopefully someone releases a third party stick upgrade to ones that aren't prone to drift like Gulikit have recently for the Switch Joycons.

View attachment 28063
Is the overall size or shape any different compared to the normal DualSense? I've always found the DualSense kind of bulky compared to the DualShock 4.

First DanMachi purchase in a long time, would still like to upgrade my Animatsu standard BD of S1 to their limited edition, even if it doesn't include much.

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? (Season 2) (Limited Edition) (BD / DVD)

20230131_112227.jpg

Is the overall size or shape any different compared to the normal DualSense? I've always found the DualSense kind of bulky compared to the DualShock 4.
It's a little bit different, slightly larger than the standard and the sides are less angled. Nice feeling controller and I really like the small nub buttons on the back instead of using the paddles. A lot of people like the hard case too, I think it feels cheap and slippery myself especially considering how nice the cases are on both versions of the Xbox Elite controllers.

2023 HAUL VER 1.6

Somehow managed to get the photos done in the morning before work, so it just makes it to this month's blog.

015qa5ch.jpg

2WhvpUdh.jpg

Anywho, Anime Limited's releases for both The Deer King and Summer Ghost arrived yesterday. Both are solid collector's sets as per usual, but as others have noted I also did not receive the bookmarks as promised. Also I don't see Summer Ghost getting a standard DVD considering it's missing the English dub (GKIDS' release was Blu-ray only which explains the situation here).

You can view more photos/specs for The Deer King and Summer Ghost over on my blog.

Back