What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

2023 HAUL VER 1.4

11Iw7Bd.jpg

HJa1xoIh.jpg

A1wQPoih.jpg

rx2qjaih.jpg

jLSG64dh.jpg

nX9PgMKh.jpg

Been working this past weekend so I haven't had the time to mention that The King of Braves: GaoGaiGar had arrived last Friday. The first Discotek pickup of the year and 57th overall. The last set to fit in the same row with the others, so any new arrivals will need to go into a new row now.

I've see a 1/7 scale figure that's up for pre order going for £499 on dekai anime. 😠
Are you talking about Ainz? FuRyu always prices pretty high though £499 seems quite excessive. It's 49,500 yen in JP, which is $380.

They also made a mistake with Shoukaku, she's 1/4 scale, not 1/7. She's also even less in Japan, only 36,360 yen, $280.

Are you talking about Ainz? FuRyu always prices pretty high though £499 seems quite excessive. It's 49,500 yen in JP, which is $380.

They also made a mistake with Shoukaku, she's 1/4 scale, not 1/7. She's also even less in Japan, only 36,360 yen, $280.
Blame Heo for that, Scale figures have always been stupid prices

Other Heo stores (Animegami, Anime Metal) sell him for £560 so Dekai's £500 isnt terrible

(Can preorder on Animegami for £504 atm with their newsletter code)

Blame Heo for that, Scale figures have always been stupid prices

Other Heo stores (Animegami, Anime Metal) sell him for £560 so Dekai's £500 isnt terrible

(Can preorder on Animegami for £504 atm with their newsletter code)
How is GoodSmile Europe's shop that they just opened? In theory, it should be cheaper since you no longer get slammed with import and customs duties with cheaper shipping but I don't know if that's true or not,

Link

How is GoodSmile Europe's shop that they just opened? In theory, it should be cheaper since you no longer get slammed with import and customs duties with cheaper shipping but I don't know if that's true or not,

Link
As the Europe store based in Luxemburge, UK would be required to pay Customs for anything under £130

and if the orders above £130 it would be Customs and Duties like normal imports

---

So with that in mind, example Nendoroid Surtr would be Euro 63 + Shipping + £7 Royal Mail Handling fee + 20% import charge

So around £73 + shipping if you're unlucky and get hit by customs (unlikely?) or £55 + shipping if you dont

Vs Dekai thats £61 if you choose the EU Release date with 10% preorder discount

---

Things like this is why I think Brexit wasnt a good thing, but this isnt a political debate and its past middnight lol

Back