What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Gotta say I've been playing Pokemon Violet for about 20-25hrs and yeah the framerate is crap and the textures are PS2 but I've not had a single bug like the compilations on twitter/youtube.
Asked the other friends playing it currently and they're the same 🤷‍♂️ not to say they're aren't bugs! They just don't seem to be to the extent as say CP2077 or the new Battlefield.

Also wouldn't hold out much hope of a drastic patch, the problems are more to do with Gamefreak essentially being a portable/mobile developer asked to do a AAA open world game and still only having the same 200 person dev team that's made all the other gsmes.
I'm loving Violet even though it looks dated but the only way they'll do a proper, good looking, open world is to co-develop with someone like Monolith 🤷‍♂️

Good, good. I don't mind the odd glitches and bugs (if they occur) as longs as nothing game breaking happens, but even little bit better performance would be appreciated.

Though then again...i think people had problems with Arceus too but it wasn't all that noticable to me (played on handheld way after release) I didn't have problems with SMTV either because the performance issues didn't really slow the game down.

So i'll just have to see myself.

I recieved my second order from the Rightstuf Black Friday sale today - some dumb romcom I will probably struggle to watch all the way through but still spent an exhorbitent amount on, along with a shojo title I finally decided to pick up... 😜

Nisekoi Season 1 and 2
Vampire Knight

nisekoibox.jpg

vampireknight.jpg

Last edited:
November Haul #5

Probably the final item of the month because the post office has delayed my UP1 package (which shipped out last Thursday, probably the worst time to do so due to the postal strikes which are happening again tomorrow). There are other packages incoming but are expected to be in the December haul.

0eafuFlh.jpg

After a 6-month delay, Future Boy Conan Part 2 has finally arrived yesterday for the 4K format. You can view more photos on my blog.

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week midpoint ver.」

What's included?
  • OnePlus Ace Pro (10T) Genshin Impact Limited Edition
  • OnePlus 18W Cooling Back Clip Genshin Impact Limited Edition
  • Genshin Impact Pendant Necklace Boo Tao
  • POCO (Redmi Airdots 3 Pro) Buds Pro Genshin Impact Edition Klee Bag Case + Strap

View attachment 26999
View attachment 27000

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week start ver.」

What's included?
  • Comic Con London 2022 Saturday Priority Entry Badge - Genshin Impact (Raiden Shogun variant)
  • Genshin Hu Tao Cover Case Protective Hard Shell For Switch OLED
  • Mortal Kombat: The 30th Anniversary Ultimate Bundle - PS5
  • OnePlus 10T 5G Glacier Mat Case Grey
  • PlayStation 5 Media Remote
  • Saga of Tanya the Evil - The Complete Series - Blu-ray

IMG20221127144314.jpg
IMG_20221201_165226.jpg
IMG20221118135450.jpgIMG20221129151709.jpgIMG_20221201_155422.jpg

Last edited:
This is the special edition release, the only place I could find it was Waterstones online.

I got mine from Amazon but it was uselessly titled 'New Release Version-S from Seven Seas Entertainment (Will Be Announced June 10)' for months (I think they've fixed it now). Love these luxurious releases!

R

Back