What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Seeing as I picked up Rebellion the other week I also picked up the series as it was going for a decent price on Amazon.

My friend who is very into Gunpla now let me know Gundam Mad had a Black Friday deal where you would get a random free mystery item with any purchase and I did enjoy the one Gunpla I've made so far so thought why not go for it, my free item was a weapon for a Gunpla I don't own but it was free so can't complain much. IBO is the only Gundam series I've seen (need to watch S2 still) so picked up a model from that series.

Puella Magi Madoka Magica (BD)

20221203_214411.jpg

December Haul #1

There are a lot of items arriving this month, though one of them as I've mentioned is in limbo.

YEDrBexh.jpg

wtokydWh.jpg

In the meantime, one package actually arrived last Friday because it had tracking, which came from Bazaar Bazaar during their Black Friday sale. Square Enix's Legend of Mana was on offer for £19.99 which is a bargain considering it's the Asian English release since the west did not get a physical version.

The case was shaky, but it was because of the sticker sheet that comes with the game.

December Haul #1

There are a lot of items arriving this month, though one of them as I've mentioned is in limbo.

YEDrBexh.jpg

wtokydWh.jpg

In the meantime, one package actually arrived last Friday because it had tracking, which came from Bazaar Bazaar during their Black Friday sale. Square Enix's Legend of Mana was on offer for £19.99 which is a bargain considering it's the Asian English release since the west did not get a physical version.

The case was shaky, but it was because of the sticker sheet that comes with the game.

December Haul #1.5

MW0W2mjh.png

keEsJY6h.jpg

QwjgULdh.jpg

cA315XQh.jpg

wvzWXMxh.jpg

S9z3G04h.jpg

zu2HZrfh.jpg

xSAdGcnh.jpg

n9zJQrbh.jpg

uRKwbnch.jpg

PrBFjgJh.png

A surprise package today as I didn't expect another delivery. This time it's from retailer Blackwells who shipped the set through Whistl and Evri so props to them for providing a speedy delivery. It's The Quintessential Quintuplets Part 2 Manga Box Set, covering Vol. 8-14 of the series.

This is now the rest of the manga, hence the complete artwork laid out on two of the sides. Also included are two reversible posters. In Part 1 we had a poster side for 4 of 5 girls and in Part 2 we have the 5th missing one which is Yotsuba and I suspect Kodansha felt bad so she's on 2 of the 4 poster sides here, while the rest have all five together.

A few things arrived today. My MVM order of the mystery bundle and Blu-ray pot luck disc (happy to do exchanges) and also Is it wrong to pick up girls ina dunegon S3 (Which i didnt realise was so thin in comparison to the previous version) and Bakemonogatari.
Also That time i got reincarated as a slime from Amazon
20221205_130629.jpg
Sagrada reset Disc 2
Fate Zero Disc 2Bodacious space pirates disc 3
Berserk disc 3
Samurai Champloo Disc 1
Nobunaga no fool disc 4
Is the order rabbir Bloom Disc 2
Tenchi Muyo OVA collection Disc 1
Asura cryin Disc 2 (ep10-18)
The hentia prince and the stony cat Disc 2

Back