What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」

More than a month posting here. Time flies ✈️

Found a copy of FE:A artbook for £12 from WeBuyBooks 🙌

Only received the launch copy so far and still awaiting on the Collector's Edition which has been unfortunately delayed 😓

What's included?
  • Soul Hackers 2: Launch Edition (PS5)
  • The Art of FIRE EMBLEM: Awakening

View attachment 26246

PACKAGE ARRIVAL
「week end ver.」retake

What's included?
  • [AmiAmi Exclusive Bonus] Arknights OPERATORS! (Manga) + "W" Illustration bromide
  • [Bonus] Arknights Lappland Promotion 2 Premium Ver. 1/7 Complete Figure + Keychain
  • Captain Phillips - Steelbook Edition (Blu-ray)
  • Soul Hackers 2: Launch Edition (PS5) *still awaiting collector's edition
  • Steins;Gate Elite (Switch)
  • The Art of FIRE EMBLEM: Awakening

IMG_20220918_175502.jpgIMG_20221001_145650.jpgIMG_20221001_145805.jpgIMG_20221001_150007.jpgIMG_20221001_154821.jpg

Last edited:
September Haul - Batch #5

The final batch of September is here... on the first day of October! We have a bunch of packages in the final few days so here we go!

8x1r1e9h.jpg

2nDgP9Nh.jpg

DVhWqRxh.jpg
CfenJ7jh.jpg
xKu2Ksch.jpg
Xg0pNOoh.jpg

The first package comes from Amazon US last Wednesday, and that's for two Discotek Media Blu-ray releases; NG Knight Lamune & 40 and VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire (with NG DX & EX OVAs and VS Fresh OVAs). These two are also animated by Ashi Productions so they were prioritised to be picked up sooner than later.

Unfortunately, NG came damaged, which is such a shame. The disc itself is fine though.

IC6RBvOh.jpg

Arriving last Thursday, we have some more regular UK releases from Funimation before the Crunchyroll brand kicked in. There was a discount sale going around and Amazon price-matched, so I picked up Black Clover Season 2 and My Hero Academia Season 4. The prices were on par with the range that MVM's 20% off sale would have been if they ran those today.

Df94eDqh.jpg

tUSmz7Th.jpg

Also arrived on the same day we have two 88 Films releases from Terracotta. The first is Alfred Cheung's On the Run starring Yuen Biao in a deluxe limited edition set, and Lau Kar Leung's Shaolin Mantis for the Shaw Bros collection. The original plan was to get the reminder of the Shaw Bros titles in September, but things change at the last second heh.

dqEZO6ph.jpg
fKCEjhDh.jpg

Arrived yesterday we have a pre-order appearing on time, as it was released officially this past week in the US. How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 1 limited edition Blu-ray & DVD from Crunchyroll. Comes with a booklet, artcards, map and even a quill pen. Discs are Region A & B.

You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Ssi8PXlh.jpg

9cCnhnJh.jpg

1GbWCqUh.jpg
4f2zfOah.jpg
sKnsfkSh.jpg

kynr8N0h.jpg

L9pdJ5jh.jpg

Also arrived yesterday we have another batch of Discotek Media Blu-rays, this time from UP1; Space Warrior Baldios and Space Warrior Baldios the Movie. These two were (you guessed it) also animated by Ashi Productions. They were given the out-of-print notice back in August alongside Dancouga and Goshogun - but Baldios the Movie survived this whole time while the TV series came back in stock mid-way through September.

I believe the movie did receive a UK VHS release back in the day (I vaguely remember seeing an image of a white VHS set that had a U rating or something).

And thus, here's the current Discotek collection:
Us9tIE6h.jpg

September Haul - Batch #5

The final batch of September is here... on the first day of October! We have a bunch of packages in the final few days so here we go!

8x1r1e9h.jpg

2nDgP9Nh.jpg

DVhWqRxh.jpg
CfenJ7jh.jpg
xKu2Ksch.jpg
Xg0pNOoh.jpg

The first package comes from Amazon US last Wednesday, and that's for two Discotek Media Blu-ray releases; NG Knight Lamune & 40 and VS Knight Lamune & 40 Fire (with NG DX & EX OVAs and VS Fresh OVAs). These two are also animated by Ashi Productions so they were prioritised to be picked up sooner than later.

Unfortunately, NG came damaged, which is such a shame. The disc itself is fine though.

IC6RBvOh.jpg

Arriving last Thursday, we have some more regular UK releases from Funimation before the Crunchyroll brand kicked in. There was a discount sale going around and Amazon price-matched, so I picked up Black Clover Season 2 and My Hero Academia Season 4. The prices were on par with the range that MVM's 20% off sale would have been if they ran those today.

Df94eDqh.jpg

tUSmz7Th.jpg

Also arrived on the same day we have two 88 Films releases from Terracotta. The first is Alfred Cheung's On the Run starring Yuen Biao in a deluxe limited edition set, and Lau Kar Leung's Shaolin Mantis for the Shaw Bros collection. The original plan was to get the reminder of the Shaw Bros titles in September, but things change at the last second heh.

dqEZO6ph.jpg
fKCEjhDh.jpg

Arrived yesterday we have a pre-order appearing on time, as it was released officially this past week in the US. How a Realist Hero Rebuilt the Kingdom Part 1 limited edition Blu-ray & DVD from Crunchyroll. Comes with a booklet, artcards, map and even a quill pen. Discs are Region A & B.

You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

Ssi8PXlh.jpg

9cCnhnJh.jpg

1GbWCqUh.jpg
4f2zfOah.jpg
sKnsfkSh.jpg

kynr8N0h.jpg

L9pdJ5jh.jpg

Also arrived yesterday we have another batch of Discotek Media Blu-rays, this time from UP1; Space Warrior Baldios and Space Warrior Baldios the Movie. These two were (you guessed it) also animated by Ashi Productions. They were given the out-of-print notice back in August alongside Dancouga and Goshogun - but Baldios the Movie survived this whole time while the TV series came back in stock mid-way through September.

I believe the movie did receive a UK VHS release back in the day (I vaguely remember seeing an image of a white VHS set that had a U rating or something).

And thus, here's the current Discotek collection:
Us9tIE6h.jpg
Hi,

Great photos.
Is Knight Lamune region locked?
I have checked it out but the covers give of a vibe that appeals.

I got the battle angel hard back box set for nice £111.99 from Amazon and the new slipknot album is neon yellow exclusive to hmv.
Edit. The new silpknot is actually call the end so far.what you see on the album cover is the old title for the new album.
IMG_20221003_192539.jpg

Last edited:
Soundtracks for Bloom Into You and Atelier Ryza. Pleasantly surprised that DHL managed to get these jewel cases to me intact (aside from one small crack) despite Amazon Japan using their usual unpadded cardboard envelope. I normally use CD Japan to avoid broken CD cases, but that's been prohibitively expensive since regular Japanese airmail stopped delivering to the UK in March.
IMAG0288.jpg

BB371A75-513B-4546-9650-B59D4207D39D.jpeg
This arrived today from Zavvi. The box it came in was literally taped together and close to falling apart but the set itself in good condition. Sadly the BBFC sticker on the front was a pain to get off though and has taken off some of the artwork, be wary of the glue dots too holding the chunky extras box to the actual set.

Back