What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I've got a long wait and I'm still waiting on my cloth poster to come no tracking number for it yet I guess it going take time to beach the UK and I will have pay import duty plus a handling fee.
In the last update it stated that all of the import fees for the UK and EU have been pre-paid.

UK / EU / Canada - your order has been packaged up, and is going to be sent to our fulfillment partners in the UK or Canada (as appropriate) in a single big shipment. It can take a while to get to them, so please be patient. Once it arrives, it'll be shipped to you as quickly as possible. We'll be posting updates on Kickstarter and Twitter to keep you apprised of the progress. Customs duty / VAT on these items will be prepaid.

Been looking into Lupin the Third games recently and came across this for a good price on ebay, there is an English NA release but no EU release outside of an Italian release which I can not find much on so I am not sure if that release includes English options or not.

The NA release is pretty pricey so I settled for the JP release, a cool little thing to add to my ever growing Lupin collection plus I have "other means" of playing the English NA release, actually looks quite a fun game.

Lupin the Third: The Legacy of the Magic King (JPN) / Treasure of the Sorcerer King (ENG) (PS2)

20220620_130645.jpg

20220620_130657.jpg
20220620_130710.jpg

June 2022 Haul Batch #5 - Birthday haul!

Ttn3kfSh.jpg

For anime, we have Satoshi Kon's Paranoia Agent on Blu-ray uncut for the first time in the UK. Released last year, I finally own the collector's edition set MVM released. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

h99DWGih.jpg

For manga, we have the first volumes for three different titles from the VIZ SIGNATURE label - Naoki Urasawa's Asadora!, Satoru Noda's Golden Kamuy, and Yuji Kaku's Hell's Paradise: Jigokuraku.

wRDWIwsh.jpg

For light novels, we have the second volume of Natsume Akatsuki's Combatants Will Be Dispatched! and the ninth volume for Kugane Maruyama's OVERLORD.

3uD3HwEh.jpg

For Asian Cinema, just one film but it's Kiyoshi Kurosawa's Creepy (クリーピー 偽りの隣人) from the Eureka Masters of Cinema series on Blu-ray.

9q9pCHwh.jpg

And for video games, we have Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne HD Remaster and the Yakuza Remastered Collection, both for PlayStation 4.

tYNh9Jmh.jpg

Overall a fun variety of titles! I also received a whole bunch of chocolates and a few shirts. And a Mario mug.

The folks at the office also celebrated my Birthday as well which was nice to see.

P72HmI4h.jpg

j6HN9Kzh.jpg

Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin. Chaos.

Back