What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

June 2022 Haul Batch #3 - Anime Limited titles finally return.

FR24Bz4h.jpg

Hayao Miyazaki's Future Boy Conan makes its UK debut with Part 1 of the series available in 4K Ultra HD & Blu-ray combo pack and collector's packaging. For now we just have a box, but as noted Part 2 will have a booklet when that ships out in the coming months. The 4K Ultra HD disc also includes support for French audio and subtitles. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

laCxFn5h.jpg

NxErQsZh.jpg

In/Spectre Season 1 is an interesting series. Has pacing issues but overall is a good time, and I look forward to what the second season has to offer. The UK release has a new author and won't be the same as the Viz discs. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

qsLAAPGh.jpg

The adventures of Lupin & the gang continues in France with Lupin the Third Part 5. The UK release combines Discotek's discs with Anime Limited's packaging, and that is always the best outcome. The booklet is good, has a lot of artwork but the good stuff is on the discs themselves. You can view more photos & specs on my blog.

X1ExEsIh.jpg

Also arrived is another Isekai series for the collection. Here we have the light novel series Failure Frame with Volumes 1 & 3. There was shipping issues on Amazon's end, so Volume 2 will come later.

CYyGjcSh.jpg

This is also the first Seven Seas series I picked up that uses their current smaller sized design and has the Airship logo too.

^ Just to clarify, I'm liking that you're getting a copy, and not because it is going to take a while getting to you. 😇

Hopefully it won't take too long to get over there!

Oh, and yes, I'm sure everyone knows that I'm not a fan of most mecha anime, lol. But, I've backed all of Robert's Kickstarters, just to support his efforts to bring these anime to all of us. 👍

Last edited:
Back