What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

View attachment 23767

Sheesh 🙀 almost a whole month since I've posted here.

New releases from Anime Limited 🔥

View attachment 23768

Never believed I'd even lay my hands on these super OOP AOT Limited Edition sets 💎

View attachment 23769

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

Leon: How much longer can we keep going on like this?

Seeing my childhood heroes ageing hits different 😓
Here's hoping the legends of RE never fade away anytime soon (MGS PTSD) 🙏

On a positive note, RE:ID is a fine addition to the CG collection. Pretty sweet if another season comes by sometime not too far.

IMG_20220407_183306.jpg
IMG_20220407_183339.jpg

I received three titles from Rightstuf on Monday, and one from a fellow blu-ray.com forum member two weeks ago:

Millenium Actress Steelbook
Lupin the 3rd Part IV
(Subtitled)
City Hunter 3

Drifting Dragons

millactlupin4ch3.jpg

driftdragons.jpg

Last edited:
April 2022 Batch 2!

Today I received two packages of anime.

SvE54RMh.jpg

MVM's Deal of the Week last week was Bakuon!! on Blu-ray so I decided to use that opportunity to finally pick up the series.

y8t6YTQh.jpg

cGNqjPVh.jpg

And we finally have the last third of Dragon Ball Z with Seasons 7, 8 & 9 via Manga Entertainment (before they rebranded as Funimation, before they rebranded again as Crunchyroll). Just like the previous sets these are packaged with a slipcase, poster and artcards.

LKpdbY0h.jpg

And, here it is - the final 5 poster photos I'll be posting for a while. This is my complete Order #9 of Japanese B2 anime posters. I am taking a break from further poster collecting so I can let my wallet recover - or until I see a poster that I really, really want, lol! The five posters in this set are:

Blood The Last Vampire 2001 DVD Vol. 3 Complete Box release poster

bloodlast2b2.jpg

Appleseed Ex Machina 2008 Movie DVD release poster

appleseedexb2.jpg

Nodame Cantabile Paris-Hen 2008 DVD Vol. 1 release poster

nodameparisb2.jpg

Black Jack The Movie 1996 Theatrical release poster

blackjackb2.jpg

3x3 Eyes Seima Densetsu Matsuei Fudanshi II 1996 OVA King Records Soundtrack promotional poster

3x3eyesostb2.jpg

Ah, the classic I'll-just-snap-my-spine-so-you-can-check-out-my-butt pose that's so popular on action anime covers.

might as well just slap the butt (hue) and the title on the poster at that point

🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑
🍑 APPLESEED🍑
🍑 🍑 🍑
🍑 🍑
🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑🍑

like so
anime peoples pm me for potential offers

Edit: (lol this was formatted as an almost perfect square before posting, but I'm leaving it this way since it's more pitiful)

April 2022 Batch 3!

I went to York for another shopping haul as well as checking out Sonic 2 at the cinema.

4TfC21mh.jpg

From HMV I acquired Spider-Man: No Way Home in 4K Ultra HD. Sony decided not to release the film with a slipcase but I liked the film and wanted to own it sooner.

j2G5b66h.jpg

In GAME they finally had a new variety of games available in their store and looking at their 3 for 2 pre-owned list I found a few to pick up for the collection. Bandai Namco's Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions, which wasn't on my radar but for the price I figured why not, Atlus' Persona 5 Strikers, which is still cheap online but the in-store copy was a bit cheaper, and SEGA's Valkyria Revolution, which is controversial for being different to Valkyria Chronicles but as the game's been going up in value I went for it sooner than later. Total price overall was about £28.

pHB34hfh.jpg

xYaoh59h.jpg

Qhz2HeRh.jpg

vGhynFEh.jpg

MVlU5O3h.jpg

Before heading off to the cinema I visited Travelling Man for their manga selection. While I spent £88 on 13 Shonen Jump volumes in January's batch, this time I spent £69 on 13 Shonen Jump volumes. The difference here was that there were more volumes in the 3 for 2 Viz Media deal than before!

Starting this batch we have Tatsuki Fujimoto's CHAINSAW MAN Volume 10, which I had pre-ordered through Amazon but that wasn't going to ship out until May so I decided to get it in-person since it just came out.

Next we have Gege Akutami's Jujutsu Kaisen Volumes 4, 7, 8 & 9. Similarly to before, they didn't have Volume 6 in the store so I'll have to get that elsewhere. They did have Volume 4 so I got that one sorted at least which is handy considering the stock issues online (and the same goes for Volume 9).

komi-komi-san.gif

Now we have new additions to the collection with Tomohito Oda's Komi Can't Communicate Volumes 1, 2, 3 & 4. They didn't have Volume 5 in stock but I was fine with just the first four volumes in the series,

Also joining the collection is Hajime Kōmoto's Mashle: Magic and Muscles Volumes 1, 2, 3 & 4. I've been interested in this series for a while and it was one of the few in the store that had the first couple of volumes available so I chose them.

Overall another successful haul. Out of the lot, only Chainsaw Man Volume 10 wasn't part of the deal because it was a brand new title. I am disappointed the store didn't have any Black Clover volumes other than like two, and both Kaguya-sama & We Never Learn were also missing their earlier volumes so I couldn't get any of them. Other than that, each volume's price were £7.99 and the rest were included in the 3 for 2 offer.

I recieved the Hong Kong Blu-ray digipak release of Belle (English subtitles) today in the mail. It took almost four weeks to get here from Buyoyo, via regular airmail. It arrived just in time, because my oldest daughter and her boyfriend are coming to visit tomorrow for dinner and some anime, and I had planned to show them the movie from a fansub of the HK Blu-ray release. Now we'll be able to watch it directly from the Blu-ray instead. 🥳

3/4 view of the front of the digipak:

bellehkfront.jpg

Interior view of the digipak:

bellehkinside.jpg

Rear cover and info sheet:

bellehkrear.jpg

HK digipak next to my Japanese B2 Poster:

bellehkposter.jpg

Back