What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

It is time to start another Round 1 with photos of four random titles from my batch #4 of Japanese B2 anime posters:

Plastic Memories 2016 PSVita promotional release poster

plasticmemoriesb2.jpg

Psycho-Pass 2012 Makishima and Kogami promotional poster

makishimakogamib2.jpg

Rurouni Kenshin 1996 VHS and Laserdisc release poster

rurounikenshinb2.jpg

Space Battleship Yamato - Final Chapter 1983 movie release poster.

sbyfinalb2.jpg

^ waiting for mine to arrive, hoping my Elden Ring CE doesn't get mysteriously canceled and also praying to find the time to put 10 minutes into each 🙏

20220218_192844.jpg

20220218_192949.jpg

20220218_193105.jpg

Alright, everyone step back, winter OST is here and Cult of Luna have delivered another AOTY.

Beyond the Boundary is a blind buy based on price and KyoAni. Someone give me impressions so I know where to place it on the imaginary backlog queue! Nice edition, 15 eur.

No Time To Die 4k steelbook, and it annoys me that titles are translated. Oh well.

February Haul Week 3

A couple of packages this past week, one from Monday, Friday and today.

AQjYRDVh.jpg

Starting off the week we have Xenoblade Chronicles 2 for the Nintendo Switch. Another RPG for the collection, and also one of the more expensive and currently rare-ish titles on the system due to stock issues. I bought it pre-owned because it was cheaper.

kXERtOzh.jpg

Next we have another Shonen Jump series for the Blu-ray collection with Dragon Ball Z Season 1, Season 2 & Season 3 from Manga Entertainment just before they were rebranded as Funimation. These are the 30th Anniversary Blu-ray versions. Each season was £21.99 on UP1 and with postage altogether was £69.

3r5EypWh.jpg

Next we have today's package with Fire Emblem: Three Houses for the Nintendo Switch. Also another expensive RPG from Nintendo and quite hard to get due to stock issues. I bought it from 365Games and at least the cover is in English.

2tpgBrth.jpg

Tower of God first season just arrived from Amazon, looking forward to watching this one. :)

View attachment 23240
Nice to see some love for TOG 🔥 Although the 13 episode format doesn't really do justice to the world building and character interactions of TOG. I still appreciate seeing Manhwa/Webtoons being adapted to Anime / Live action.

For those who watched Season 1, I highly recommend continuing the story on WebToon as it's a real blast to read.
Screenshot_20220219-160007.jpg

Read here:
Tower of God | WEBTOON

Here is the Round 2 photos from my Batch #4 of Japanese B2 anime posters. These happen to be four of the more premium-priced titles I've purchased:

Belle 2021 Movie promotional poster

belleb2.jpg

Puella Magi Madoka Magica Side Story 2020 TV promotional poster

pmmmsideb2.jpg

Little Witch Academia 2017 Blu-ray and DVD release poster.

lwaseriesb2.jpg

Little Witch Academia: The Enchanted Parade 2015 TV promotional poster

lwaenchantedb2.jpg

Last edited:
Back