What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I ordered through MVMs anime-on-line site. Honestly I didn't do anything. I never even contacted MVM to say they were missing. I just assumed MVM had them delivered seperately so they just sent them out when they got them.
Ahh ok, well it at least sounds like funimation should be aware of there problem/ oopsie. So UP1 contacting them on my belhalf shouldn't run into too many problems hopefully.
So maybe MVM requested a load as they found out about this problem or maybe because they are a main distributer Funimation just sent them a pile (latter probably wish full thinking).
Thanks,

Here are my Round 5 photos of four random titles from my most recent Batch #3 of 27 Japanese B2 anime posters, for today's post. These were supposed to go out yesterday, but I wasn't feeling well so I just skipped a day.

I have two more Rounds of photos to go for this Batch #3, and then Batch #4 has arrived with 12 more posters, so 3 additional Rounds for that batch. Batch #5 is preparing for shipping, with 26 more posters to add to the mix in less than 2 weeks! I'll then have 86 B2-sized anime posters in my collection, and with only enough archival poster sleeves, backer boards, and storage boxes to accommodate 100 posters - so the end is coming near, eventually!

Record of Grancrest War 2009 DVD and Blu-ray release poster.

grancrestwarb2.jpg

Granblue Fantasy The Animation 2018 Blu-ray and DVD release poster

granblueb2.jpg

Heavy Object 2015 Blu-ray and DVD Vol. 1 release poster

heavyobjectb2.jpg

Mushishi Live Action Movie 2007 promotional poster.

mushishilab2.jpg

Last edited:
Yep shame the UK blu-ray (Casshern sins) is part one only, so will have to get part as an import of part 2 or full set for the rest to be in blu-ray, or grab the second half on DVD.
It is a real shame but at least we can get the dvd collection here (and hopefully never have to post about it on the defective discs thread...). I will keep dreaming about a nice uk digipak collector's edition blu-ray release for Casshern!

Ahh ok, well it at least sounds like funimation should be aware of there problem/ oopsie. So UP1 contacting them on my belhalf shouldn't run into too many problems hopefully.
So maybe MVM requested a load as they found out about this problem or maybe because they are a main distributer Funimation just sent them a pile (latter probably wish full thinking).
Thanks,
We had a few customers contacting about missing the standee, so we contacted Funimation about it and they said it had gotten missed being put in. They sent us a batch, hence customers who ordered from us received it.

We had a few customers contacting about missing the standee, so we contacted Funimation about it and they said it had gotten missed being put in. They sent us a batch, hence customers who ordered from us received it.
Thanks for the extra info, may be useful for the hoop jumping Funimation are going to create, but at least they are aware and that they forgot to put it in and people/other sellers might be asking why it isn't included.

View attachment 23212
My replacement copy arrived today.

Have you seen it before? I started rewatching today on the UK BD CE that we both have (first time watching dubbed, seen it subbed twice before), and had the full version of the ED on repeat for a good half hour to an hour as it's just so catchy, I also own the live action Boogiepop and Others film on DVD, I really like the series a lot and want to see the more recent anime too :)

Have you seen it before? I started rewatching today on the UK BD CE that we both have (first time watching dubbed, seen it subbed twice before), and had the full version of the ED on repeat for a good half hour to an hour as it's just so catchy, I also own the live action Boogiepop and Others film on DVD, I really like the series a lot and want to see the more recent anime too :)
I have indeed watched the series before and quite enjoyed it. The recent Boogiepop and Others was also a good watch and I ended up importing it.

Here are my Round 6 photos of four more random titles from my most recent batch #3 of 27 Japanese B2 anime posters. Today features a bit of a Girls with Guns theme, and an alternate version poster for Silver Spoon. The LotGH poster has some minor damage to it, looks like a repaired hole near the top of the poster, and a small tear at the bottom, which is hidden behind the frame, but it's not much of an issue for a ¥600 poster:

Noir 2001 TV Tokyo promotional release poster

noirb2.jpg

Gunslinger Girl 2004 TV and Complete DVD Box release poster

gunslingergirlb2.jpg

Silver Spoon 2013 promotional release poster

silverspoon2b2.jpg

legend of the Galactic Heroes 1996 promotional release poster.

lotghb2.jpg

Gintama The Very Final from Amazon US. :)

View attachment 23211

I need to hurry up and watch the remaining 300+ episodes of gintama. I really want this.

Anyway, this week's pickups. Probably the end for this month for me barring 1 or 2 things.

IMG_20220216_175100152.jpg

Seraph of The End part 2 - I've had part 1 for years but never watched it nor bought the second part. Man these releases from Universal were so good, wish we got more of them :( I'll watch my Arslan and Seraph sets very soon now.

Kiznaiver - £10 off ebay. Nice set.

The Devils Men and Voices - Two new indicator titles for this month. Cushing and Pleasance in TDM. Can't wait.

The Street Fighter Collection - Shout Factory collection of all the Sonny Chiba Street Fighter movies. Really like Chiba but never seen these. Nice set.

Back