What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received this one today, in a normal amount of shipping time from the UK. Still playing 'Where's Waldo?' with my Kakegurui CE, though, which shipped a week earlier than Belladonna, and is currently 'Lost in Langley' since the 13th.

Belladonna of Sadness Collector's Edition

belladonnaukce.jpg

Also got notice my Neon Genesis Evangelion Ultimate Edition from GKids should arrive on Friday. 🥳

My copy of the Code Geass movie box set arrived in the post today. Man, that is next-level commitment to packing; there was no way that was getting damaged in transit with all the padding.

Props to Anime Limited's fulfillment house for that. ✌️
(Based on the return address, I refer to them as The Anime Farm. 😋)

No picture here, 'cos y'all know what it looks like already. It arrived mint, though. 👍

And... Here is Round 4 of my daily dose of Japanese B2 posters - three more posters I randomly pulled from the shipping box... Only 6 more B2 posters to go after today's lot! :)

Blood+ DVD 1, 2, and 3 release poster
Bakemonogatari Tsubasa Cat promotional poster
Blue Submarine No. 6 Range Murata LaserDisc, DVD, and VC release poster

bloodplusb2.jpg

bakemonogatarib2.jpg

bluesub6b2.jpg

^ Nice Cheeks! 😘

I have so many Japanese anime posters now that I was forced to order 3 more B2 snap frames right away, and those are scheduled to arrive on Monday - but hopefully they will get here a day early on Saturday, so I have time over the weekend to finally get all these new frames mounted on my theater room walls.

Back