What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Finally my code Geass boxset has shipped that I pre ordered in December and the kanada figure from eBay and I'm just waiting for the super sonico bunny girl to ship from animetal.

I managed to find uncut episodes to see how graphic it is. It will definitely not get released in the UK the bbfc would definitely cut it or ban it I mean the scene with the hyena lol.
I haven't actually seen it before. I got it out of a sense of morbid curiosity to see what the fuss was about! The storyboard/artbook is actually surprisingly nice.

Update of everything delivered in the last week:

AnimeIMG_20220124_122441127.jpg

Hunter x Hunter parts 1&2 were picked up in the sale.
Nadesico is my final item from the 12 Days of Christmas sale from alltheanime.com
Attack in Titan Season 2&3 were pretty cheap on Amazon. Gonna grab the next blu in march then rewatch it all once the new episodes have finished airing on CR.

Everything Else IMG_20220124_122013131.jpg

The Master - Trying to fill out my 88 Films Asia collection. No slip, bit disappointed.
Deep Cover - Criterion. Jeff Goldblum, Laurence Fishbourne. Crime. Enough to justify a purchase.
Kino Lorber Titles - 7 titles i ordered back in late November from their sale and arrived in UK start of Jan but only picked up from my mates on Saturday. Gator, Monte Walsh and The Sicilian Clan i can't wait to watch.
Car O'Nine Tails - Arrow 4K LE. Only dabbled with Argento before (Crystal Plumage) but i had a £5 voucher for listening to music and this was £18 so i thought I'd investigate more.

Where did you guys order your Interspecies Reviewers steelbooks from? Heck, Rightstuf hasn't even got them out in the mail yet for us over here in the US, and it's their dang release! I'll be lucky to see my copy arrive before Monday next week. :mad:

EDIT: Oh, I see you already answered that... So, getting me back for me getting the Evangelion CE earlier than the rest of the UK, eh?! 😜

Last edited:
Where did you guys order your Interspecies Reviewers steelbooks from? Heck, Rightstuf hasn't even got them out in the mail yet for us over here in the US, and it's their dang release! I'll be lucky to see my copy arrive before Monday next week. :mad:

EDIT: Oh, I see you already answered that...
I got my dispatch email on the 19th so it was pretty quick delivery to the uk!

More for Hunter X Hunter from amazon and 1 damaged case, which is a shame as I don't think I have any spare of that kind of case. Also there is no rattle so I don't know where that bit of case is (maybe for once it was not actually amazon amazinging storage/ packaging skills that caused it).
And decided to finally complete Fairy tail with the last part, so now they can release collection 12 & 13. now to re-watch from episode 1
El Hazard I caved in the last hour of that part 1 sale.
And Blue exorcist movie

20220124_125559.jpg

Damaged case, can probably get away with just replacing with a slighly differnt case, espcially with the slipcover to hide it all.
But amazon slip covers corners squished and case damage vs HMV pristine slip cover no dent in slip cover.
How does amazon do it (well I can pretty much guess, but it still bugs me)
20220124_125644.jpg

I got my dispatch email on the 19th so it was pretty quick delivery to the uk!
I got my dispatch email on the 20th, but my tracking is still sitting at "Shipping Label Created" so it hasn't even been picked up yet by the postal service, and it takes about six days shipping to get from Rightstuf to my house. Grr! 😤

Back