What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

They arrived a lot faster than I thought they would.

View attachment 22523

Those sets make me drool but neither those nor Fate's are enough to make me cross the threshold that is getting US releases... I fear there would be no coming back at that point and I'm already irresponsible enough as is!

Stunning sets, though.

And I think I won't be posting in this thread for a while now, after the madness that was the christmas period... Here's my final haul of the year. The vinyls I've already received a while ago.

20211230_133955.jpg

Radiohead Kid A Mnesia, which contains both albums + new material/b sides. Huge deluxe edition with artbook.

20211230_134159.jpg

20211230_134306.jpg

Bungo Season 2 and Dead Apple movie. Classic collector's sets, but doesn't make them any less appealing.

abayo and such

Those sets make me drool but neither those nor Fate's are enough to make me cross the threshold that is getting US releases... I fear there would be no coming back at that point and I'm already irresponsible enough as is!

Stunning sets, though.

It's too late for me, save yourself

Haha, well I have already drowned in a veritable sea of Aniplex of America releases... Even got space for a few more yet!

usaniplex2021c.jpg

Last edited:
Haha, well I have already drowned in a veritable sea of Aniplex of America releases... Even got space for a few more yet!

usaniplex2021.jpg

Yeah, looks disgustingly amazing. Give me your address and leave the doors open, asking for a friend because of reasons thx

All those gataris and Fate and Madoka and ROD Blu-ray omg, I miss read or die so much. Loves the ova, enjoyed the series - that needs to make its way over here yesterday!

Yeah, looks disgustingly amazing. Give me your address and leave the doors open, asking for a friend because of reasons thx

Yeah...Ok... um, I live somewhere near Nome, Alaska, lol. 🤫 ;)

Oops, I forgot to include my Durarara!! Season 1 Limited Edition Lunchbox release in the photo, so I dug it out and just updated my pic.

I also have 30 additional Aniplex of Japan releases in my collection - mostly Fate, PMMM, Persona 3, and Garden of Sinners releases...

aniplexjp1.jpg

aniplexjp2b.jpg
gosle4.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah...Ok... um, I live somewhere in Nome, Alaska, lol. 🤫 ;)

Oops, I forgot to include my Durarara!! Season 1 Limited Edition Lunchbox release in the photo, so I dug it out and just updated my pic.

I also have 40 additional Aniplex of Japan releases in my collection - mostly Fate, PMMM, Persona 3, and Garden of Sinners releases... o_O

you're just flexing now 😢

Back