What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Big animeonline order delievered from fedex nice and early
Abit weird that i had a shipment from them yesterday for alot of this... But also i ordered both parts of magic night which were both shipped together but only part 2 is in the box
Also a few other orders were shipped but also not turned up... So not sure if they have been sent a different way or fedex have another box!!

Attachments

• IMG_20211221_093655.jpg
    IMG_20211221_093655.jpg
    721 KB · Views: 25
  • IMG_20211221_093701.jpg
    IMG_20211221_093701.jpg
    757.6 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_20211221_093737.jpg
    IMG_20211221_093737.jpg
    827.4 KB · Views: 25
The only local seller I got that seemingly has it in stock is asking for almost double the price of my Amazon pre-order tears
That's why I was and still am crying - normally I would pay £22 via Booksetc but it's full price of £41.99 via Waterstones :eek::oops::rolleyes:😭

Thankfully my volume 9 arrived just now and still no copies available via Booksetc

Is there a NGE certificate of authenticity?

How would you compare it to the Italian UE version?
I don't think so. Unless theres something on one of the art boards but I didn't notice anything.

Honestly no idea what the Italian one is like so maybe someone can comment on that.

Received these today from RightStuf.
View attachment 22328
With that, I don’t have anything on order, and I don’t expect anything else to arrive for the rest of the year. So here’s all my pickups for 2021!
View attachment 22329
However, I’ve bought many more Aniplex releaes this year, but I didn’t wish to keep those. Such as the whole Monogatari franchise, Kaguya-sama, Fate Apocrypha, Fate EXTRA, Fate Grand Order and many more. But I did expand my anime collection by dipping into Aniplex and JP releases, as well as my Asian Cinema collection.
That's top tier pickups for 2021 🌟

Many great titles and editions both Anime and Asian Cinema collection 👏🔥

You've also inspired me to dip for multiple Aniplex titles (on a budget 👀) and now definitely tempting me to start an Asian Cinema/ imports collection.

You have my respect and I'm looking forward to checking out your shelf collection at present 👊💯

View attachment 22328
With that, I don’t have anything on order, and I don’t expect anything else to arrive for the rest of the year. So here’s all my pickups for 2021!
View attachment 22329
However, I’ve bought many more Aniplex releaes this year, but I didn’t wish to keep those. Such as the whole Monogatari franchise, Kaguya-sama, Fate Apocrypha, Fate EXTRA, Fate Grand Order and many more. But I did expand my anime collection by dipping into Aniplex and JP releases, as well as my Asian Cinema collection.

I might do similar with my Asian blus from this year too! Seems we have very similar tastes :)

View attachment 22328
View attachment 22329

Excuse the poor quality but here are my 2021 asian cinema additions. Mostly new releases but been catching up on some back catalogue stuff as well:IMG_20211221_212018958.jpg
IMG_20211221_212415670.jpg

Probably totals around 75% of my Asian cinema stuff, rest i own i mostly got last year and previous years (criterion stuff, more arrow etc)

Been on a Jackie and Shaw Bros binge this year, and got pretty much everything i need from Jackie that's out (pre Drunken Master 2, not really interested in his stuff after)

As an aside, my whole Blu ray collection is here

IMG_20211221_213902133.jpg

Last edited:
I really liked this when i watched it years ago, but sold my original release. i might have to rebuy it!
I'd rewatched it on the old Manga DVD quite a few times, so I figured I might as well upgrade it to Blu-ray at long last. I think I was hoping for a UK one for a while but that's clearly never happening.

Back