What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

A bunch of Blu-ray from Cex as they were all going pretty cheap £5 for fairy gone and the rest were £12 (but only Cop craft (EDIT & Bungo )) is still at £12. all same price still except Gleipnir) and of course +£2 for postage, but used up my voucher well enough.

Cop craft came with a digital code which is a dupe so message me if intrested for free code.

20211124_121706.jpg

Last edited:
I received another nice Japanese import in the mail yesterday, used but in pristine condition. This release does include English dub and subtitles:

Ghost Hound Blu-ray Disc Box

ghosthoundjp1.jpg

ghosthoundjp2.jpg

ghosthoundjp3.jpg

ghosthoundjp4.jpg

ghosthoundjp5.jpg

I also have the Sentai release, but I actually haven't seen it yet, it's yet another backlog title for me to get to. It was one of the series I wanted to watch with the neighbor couple during October Halloween month, but they've been really busy lately and haven't had any time for anime. They've only come to watch anime one evening since I came home from the hospital 3 months ago. :(

I also have the Sentai release, but I actually haven't seen it yet, it's yet another backlog title for me to get to. It was one of the series I wanted to watch with the neighbor couple during October Halloween month, but they've been really busy lately and haven't had any time for anime. They've only come to watch anime one evening since I came home from the hospital 3 months ago. :(

Aww I'm sorry to hear that :/ I hope you can spend more time watching anime together soon! :)

I received another nice Japanese import in the mail yesterday, used but in pristine condition. This release does include English dub and subtitles:

Ghost Hound Blu-ray Disc Box

ghosthoundjp1.jpg

ghosthoundjp2.jpg

ghosthoundjp3.jpg

ghosthoundjp4.jpg

ghosthoundjp5.jpg
Jealous of this for sure. Wanted to watch Ghost Hound for a while, but never got around to picking it up before the Sentai BD went OOP. Cursory search seems to suggest this JP BD is hard to find as well. Hopefully Sentai renews it, or someone else resuces the license.

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

1637787801097.png
Cool set for Re:ZERO Season 1 US Funi set. Rapid delivery from Blaize which the set arrived next day. Very impressed with the condition and care for this set.
Do check out @Blaize sale thread for more of their collection.

IMG_20211124_204115.jpg
IMG_20211124_204256.jpgIMG_20211124_204308.jpg

1637787842110.png
Finally this beauty has arrived after a shipment delay. Have to say the content offered for the UK/EU release is 101% much fulfilling as compared to the JP release a while back. Pretty hot collaboration between Senran Kagura x Neptunia so a must add to the collection 🔥
IMG_20211124_203539.jpg
IMG_20211124_203635.jpg

Week 4 of the haul, or at least whatever turned up between Monday-Friday lol.

Only one package arrived around Wednesday.

6oULY2zh.jpg

yeVVJgPh.jpg
KF1UWHkh.jpg
9ZIM61mh.jpg

So for those of you who follow my hauls would know that I had been picking up Asian English releases of PlayStation 4 games, like Super Robot Wars. One particular game I wanted to get was Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins which is a strategy RPG based on the events of Full Metal Panic! anime (mainly Invisible Victory I believe).

For some reason, this game had always been quite hard to find and when available is usually stuck around £55. Play-Asia did manage to receive more copies if you want to grab one before their free shipping offer concludes at the end of the month (link is affiliated), but in this instance someone on eBay was selling the game so I went for that route.

Managed to win it as I knew how expensive the game was, but it arrived with the packaging ripped and Royal Mail doing their 'sorry this package was ******' add-on note. Fortunately the game was new, sealed and not damaged at all.

So I now own pretty much the rarest Bandai Namco Asia title I can think of, which leaves me with Gundam Breaker 3: BREAK EDITION, Mobile Suit Gundam Extreme Vs. Maxi Boost ON, SD Gundam G Generation Cross Rays, and Super Robot Wars 30 left to get.

Also I forgot to mention, Full Metal Panic! Fight! Who Dares Wins is the 150th physical PS4 game for the collection.

Back