What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Funimation over here in the US uses a very soft tack to fix the info sheet to their packages, so it pulls off easily and rolls off with a finger rub - are they using the stiffer glue like AL uses on their products over there?

Funimation over here in the US uses a very soft tack to fix the info sheet to their packages, so it pulls off easily and rolls off with a finger rub - are they using the stiffer glue that AL uses on their products over there?
It's way stronger than the one AL use to use so you have to be careful when removing info sheets. The extra problem here is that the info sheet is proper cardboard not paper which makes it a lot more awkward to try and remove. Same happened with their Clannad release.

I probably won't bother to remove it, then, just leave it on. I keep the shrinkwrap on all my anime releases that don't fit into a plastic box protector, and just slit a door in the shrinkwrap on the open side to get the contents out, so I have removed almost none of the info sheets from my MVM or AL CE releases.

I probably won't bother to remove it, then, just leave it on. I keep the shrinkwrap on all my anime releases that don't fit into a plastic box protector, and just slit a door in the shrinkwrap on the open side to get the contents out, so I have removed almost none of the info sheets from my MVM or AL CE releases.
I do the exact same thing!

Last edited:
Astro's Playroom is so good! Definitely one of the most memorable games I've played in a while.

I'd recommend getting a spare controller if you haven't already. Dualsense Drift doesn't seem to get get as much publicity as the Joycon equivalent, but it's still a big nuisance. The controller that came with my PS5 started drifting after less than two months of casual play 😭

I'd recommend getting a spare controller if you haven't already. Dualsense Drift doesn't seem to get get as much publicity as the Joycon equivalent, but it's still a big nuisance. The controller that came with my PS5 started drifting after less than two months of casual play
Yeah, almost every controller from the last few hardware generations has used analogue sticks from the same manufacturer, AFAIK, so they're all susceptible to drift. What I used to find helped on my drifty PS2 and Xbox 360 controllers was (while in-game) clicking and holding the L3/R3 button in and rotating the stick in a full circle several times. That seemed to re-centre the deadzone a bit for that play session. Of course, how effective that is all depends on how large a deadzone the game is using.

I hear that the adaptive triggers are quite fragile too. I bought a second-hand American PS2 once that came with a controller with a broken shoulder button. That was an easy fix because I could just open it up and put the spring back in place. With a DualSense that would be a lot trickier, since it's the first Playstation controller not to be held together with screws. I assume I'd need a plastic spreader to open it up, but I hate using those things.

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」
Starting this week off with Fate goods ⚔️

💿 BLU-RAY

View attachment 20870
As always @farzam1999 providing the best sets 🔥
For more great stuff see Farzam's updated page below 👇

💃 FIGURE

View attachment 20869
Newest addition to the shrine of fluffiness 🛐

View attachment 20871
Nendoroid Okita Souji DX ver looking amazing especially with her wholesome face plate expression 🐰

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」
A good ol' family get-together Pinball game 🤥

🎮 GAME

IMG20210918143547.jpg

Nice. Could really do with an upgrade myself, waiting on the GPU situation to calm down a bit first. Currently running a 1st gen i7, should really be retiring it after 12 years of service.
So far seems to be working nicely, but yeah I've just kept my old graphics card for now as just too exspensive (maybe one day they won't be silly money).

Back