What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Not quite perfectly aligned

View attachment 19916
1 job funimation, you had 1 job

tenor.gif

Partial order from UP1 of Cannon busters, ID invaded and Hundred from months ago (but not UP1 fault just BOFURI and Plunderer holding it up (May add infinite dendrogram to that list of may one day arrive))
I think it was technically under 2 orders so I think they essentially just mixed and matched those orders together being probably the same cost to send out (and they don't seem to have a date for when BOFURI and Plunderer will be release, although have seen some set of BOFURI so UP1 may get stock of that in say August some time).

20210722_114055.jpg

Last edited:
I received an order and a partial from Rightstuf today, and one title from DeepDiscount:

RahXephon Steelbook (DeepDiscount)
City Hunter 2 Set 1
Black Rock Shooter
Lupin the Third: Return of Pycal
El Hazard The Magnificent World

rahxephondisco.jpg

The steelbook was shipped in a ravioli pack with the tacky interior to keep it from moving inside, and it arrived with no damage, as did the Made in Abyss steelbook I also ordered from DeepDiscount previously. The other four titles shipped from Rightstuf in a box with brown paper wrapped around the sets, and also arrived with no damage.

cQCHmZjh.jpg

2KQP4Mfh.jpg
7CcR3HPh.jpg
a4zQt7uh.jpg
p6bsDhQh.jpg
oFnBTuIh.jpg
kTDOI7Hh.jpg
Dg47LnUh.jpg
ndBkPvsh.jpg
fx4sBSvh.jpg

While I had been watching Gundam and Love Live!, I was looking at random memes between the two franchises and someone modded the latter into the SD Gundam games. It was then that I remembered one of the earlier instalments that was released on PlayStation 4 in Asia with English support and that was SD Gundam G Generation Genesis. I found a copy on eBay for a very solid price considering it's a 2016 game that is probably on its last legs in terms of staying in print so it's fortunate I grabbed it now when I could.

The game is basically very similar to Super Robot Wars but centred exclusively to Gundam. The game includes the main Amuro vs Char saga titles plus Unicorn, 0083, 0080, MS-IGLOO and various video game type mobile suits.

@ussjtrunks Cannon buster glue dots fun

Info sheet which you should be able to see where all the glue dots were (Info sheet is full wrap around so ends with 4 on the front and 3 on the back)
20210723_111212.jpg
And 2 air bubbles on the back in the middle (one shows up less as it is in the clouds)
20210723_111301.jpg

And if any one else is curious the front turned out with no air bubble as they are situated towards the edges, but still pretty strong glue

image.jpeg
Ah the German release is a different cut because it has some extended scenes and the theme song is missing from the German cut so it explains longer run time of 101 minutes instead of 94 minutes run time on the Warner brothers blue ray release.

Last edited:
Back