What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Amazon price drop. Wouldn't exactly say £30 is an ideal price for me but comparing elsewhere it's alright 😐

Cheapest price is currently with Sentai at the moment.
kinda surprised nothing really popped up on the selling section here when the dub was announced, was hoping to try and get a cheapish set lol

xkCd0Ldh.jpg

xqZjDifh.jpg
4XCTZK8h.jpg

Yep it's another Prison School post with Omnibus Volume 4 from Blackwells. Honestly I'm pretty impressed with the shipping speed, and in fact despite originally stating it would take 2-3 weeks Omnibus Volume 6 has already been dispatched as of today. Hive also dispatched GIGANT Volumes 2-3.

🎮 Game

I'm in awe that I actually managed to find a empty 3DS game case for Senran Kagura 2. Considering the game value is £180+, I'm really fortunate there. Now I can store the game cartridge to it's rightful place 🔥
View attachment 19694

Say what? Shame that i think i ended up getting the US copy instead of the PAL version. My copy is still sealed so i probably would have considered trying to sell it.

Say what? Shame that i think i ended up getting the US copy instead of the PAL version. My copy is still sealed so i probably would have considered trying to sell it.
Even for a pre-owned copy... These prices are painful to look at. Unlike the first entry I believe SK2 (Europe ver) was distributed in much lower quantities during release.

Fingers crossed, Marvelous + Tamsoft get on a remake for 2 on the double like they had with Burst Re:Newal⚡

Attachments

• IMG_20210706_211623.jpg
    IMG_20210706_211623.jpg
    565.1 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
D7eMlrKh.jpg

cYZEB8Xh.jpg
sgaNWBqh.jpg

Another manga haul. This time it's Hiroya Oku's GIGANT Volumes 2 & 3 from Seven Seas. In case folks don't recognise the author's name, he's the creator of Gantz and Inuyashiki. GIGANT in Japan at the moment is in its final arc so it'll probably wrap up around Vol. 10.

Back