What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

📖 Book
Domestic Girlfriend Official Derivative Work​
Nendoroid Alter Ego Passionlip (Fate/Grand Order)
Nendoroid Saber / Okita Souji (Fate/Grand Order)​
Nier Replicant Ver.1.22474487139...: Acrylic Stand Yonah​
View attachment 19487

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

💿🎮 Blu-ray × Game

Arrivals for new Anime and previously released Blu-rays. With the addition of Sakura Taisen for PS4 and a repurchase of FFVII AC for the nice slipcover to replace my standard.

Polish_20210627_221454741.png

🤖 Figure

Muv-Luv Type-00R model.

IMG20210627172447.jpg

🧩📖 Book × Goods
Purchased some educational studies material. All reasons dedicated towards research purposes and in the good name of SCIENCE 👀
Polish_20210628_143541327.png

vTMc1Zdh.jpg

8ZV3wHbh.jpg
rJDf8OWh.jpg

Prison School Omnibus 2 arrived today. This one covers Volumes 3-4 of the manga series.

When it comes to manga collecting, what I might do from here on is buy the volumes at an irregular order (i.e. 1, 5, 2, 7, 8 instead of 1, 2, 3, 4, 5) due to pricing. Basically a large number of volumes often go for cheaper prices and I tend to miss them because the next one I need is stuck at SRP, and the moment that particular volumes goes down the others go up. It does sound weird but if its a series that you plan to collect and read all at once later, it makes sense in terms of planning.

YvPEGQO.jpg

Another recent vinyl record release that I originally found on the store that I got the James Bond theme 7" from, but I ordered it from Amazon and now I wished that I hadn't (even with an around £2.50 refund for the price dropping) as Amazon decided in all their wisdom to ship it by herpies and not their own service which turned up whilst I was on the throne and left it on the front doorstep which I certainly wouldn't describe as an outbuilding.

Got one of these today and the other last week but wanted to share them when I had both. The Hokuto No Ken/Fist Of The North Star "Super action statue" (basically very poseable figures) of Kenshiro and Raoh. These are excellent quality and probably the best HNK figures released in Japan to date as far as I know. The likenesses are excellent, though there are a few statues like the Tsume ones that are probably a bit better but I don't have a grand to drop on each character :)

One thing I find a little odd though is that they chose to go with Kenshiro's look from after his first battle with Raoh when he has a slightly different outfit including the arm pad rather than the shoulder pad he begins the manga with. I'd have preferred the double shoulder pads but it's still damn cool. I like the blue shading on his hair which is reminiscent of the manga colours on the covers and coloured pages from the manga re-release, a nice detail.

I'm all in for this line. Jagi is up for pre order for later in the year, Thouzer and Mamiya have been shown as prototypes at Japanese toy fairs. Personally I'm hoping for Toki, Rei and some more villains like Zeed, Shin, heart, club, Jackal etc.

An accessory pack for Raoh with his cape and helmet along with his horse Kokuoh would be cool as well. Also some additional effects parts for performing different special attacks.

Looking forward to unboxing these and getting some posed and dynamic photos!

kenandraoh1.jpgkenandraoh2.jpgkenandraoh3.jpg

Last edited:
Back