What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PACKAGE DROP
「week midpoint ver.」

💿 Blu-ray

Pre-order arrival for Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine from AllTheAnime.

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

📖 Book
Domestic Girlfriend Official Derivative Work​

Polish_20210622_192324925.png

💃 Figure

Nendoroid Alter Ego Passionlip (Fate/Grand Order)
Nendoroid Saber / Okita Souji (Fate/Grand Order)​

Polish_20210622_192603149.png
Polish_20210622_194406993.png

🧩 Goods

Nier Replicant Ver.1.22474487139...: Acrylic Stand Yonah​
Polish_20210622_194620329.png

Last edited:
Oh, I almost missed that @NormanicGrav had a June birthday too (it's 11:30 pm here in the US, so it still counts, lol) - Happy Birthday to you! June 21st - so Gemini or Cancer? You're right on the line, guess it depends what time of the day you were born...
Very belated happy birthdays guys and hope you both had a great time!
Been meaning to get around to picking this up for ages, figured I'd get it from the Prime Day sale since it was a decent price.

RIRTX5F.jpg
Nice one, thanks for the heads up, almost missed it. Was wondering if they had any good deals for anime and found a few, that have been languishing in my wishlist, which I just picked up including Rascal, FMA: Brotherhood, GitS:SAC and Girls Last Tour CE.

IMAG0170.jpg
13 Sentinels t-shirt. The Start marker appears on the main characters when they summon their giant robots. The placement is different for each character, but naturally for the girls it usually involves them showing some skin.

IMAG0171.jpg
Blatant false advertising; the t-shirt doesn't "grow in the dark". 🤣 It does glow though, so I'll let them off the hook.

IMAG0169.jpg

View attachment 19474
View attachment 19475
From Limited Run Games

View attachment 19476
From CDJapan using their proxy service. Direct from the Ufotable store that comes with 4 Ufotable bonuses and early bird bonus. (More pics below)
Based on that post, I guess this confirms that CD Japan still ships to the UK. Based on other posts in the Q&A thread, I'm guessing that CD Japan doesn't charge VAT on the checkout, but I could be wrong about that.

Correct...they do still ship to the UK and don't collect the VAT upfront. Same with some other Japanese companies I use (amiami etc)
Thanks. I was actually considering CD Japan an option in the future, but I wasn't sure if they still shipped to the UK due to the VAT law, seeing as Australia's JB Hi-Fi stopped (plus no confirmation from Madman about whether they're still shipping to the UK).

22FJpG8h.jpg

nzMCI4ih.jpg
aECVHBgh.jpg
4ajCGKeh.jpg

Today's package is God of War HD Collection Volume II for PlayStation 3. This was ordered from CeX so you can tell the case was messy (in fact it had a whole bunch of stickers which didn't help). There is a scratch mark on the front of the disc but the game still loads fine at least. This collection covers the PSP games Chains of Olympus and Ghosts of Sparta, which are digital download codes if you went for the God of War Saga collection from the US release.

This is pretty much the last major game I wanted for the PlayStation 3 collection, so anything else from here on outside of Japanese imports are basically optional (as games like Castlevania: Lords of Shadow 2, Prince of Persia reboot, Tekken Tag Tournament 2 and Tomb Raider are backwards compatible on Xbox so there's an option or better version for those). I may look into Bleach: Soul Resurrection and Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage games but those are not really a priority given their rarity, and there's others like Ar Tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel that could one day get a remaster. That being said, I could go for any of them because if I get 3 more localised games that would total 100 non-imports for the collection.

Back