What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I'm going space farming 🚀🌖

EQMLr4h.jpg

More Gwenpool stuff from amazon. Got vol 5 of the main story on order through Ebay for a decent price but vol 3 and 4 are tough to get for a reasonable price so may have to read them digitally for now.
MHA and KCC were from waterstones using some book tokens I got through work at xmas.16204818468771907805611123584096.jpg

Don't know why, but every Goblin Slayer except one has come shrink wrapped. As far as I recall, none of the other Yen Press titles I have came wrapped. Should shrink wrap all releases. The shrink wrap seems to protect the corners.
A manga or light novel being shrink-wrapped is usually because it's lewd and the publishers don't want kids reading them in bookstores.

What in the world? Is this how you afforded that TV? Teach me your ways.

Without going into specifics too much, after mortgage/bills/basic cost of living stuff I have like 50-60% of my take home pay left to put towards whatever I feel like. I don't tend to spend lots but I do sometimes make larger purchases, so recently it's been hardware kit for space farming, anime CE's for my collection, and the TV (which isn't here yet!).

I have definitely overspent a little here :eek:

Without going into specifics too much, after mortgage/bills/basic cost of living stuff I have like 50-60% of my take home pay left to put towards whatever I feel like.
I have about 70%-80% of mine (hooray for cheap rent and no children) and I could maybe afford two of those hard drives in a month. Can you get me a job?

Potentially, yes. Is that really all you do for a living!? By all means send me some links, living off passive income stream is like, the dream, isn't it?

This definitely isn't a way to make easy money I'd say it's fairly investment heavy, but I would be happy to make a thread and go over some space farming stuff in it, keep it out of this one also, I'll spin something up after dinner :)

I'll edit this post and point to it when it's ready.

Edit - here - Space Farming

Last edited:
I received a few titles from Rightstuf today:

Fate/Stay Night Heavens Feel I Presage Flower Aniplex Limited Edition
BOFURI I Dont Want to Get Hurt So Ill Max Out My Defense Season 1 Limited Edition
Lady Oscar The Rose of Versailles Collection 1

I've already imported all three English subtitled Fate Heaven's Feel movie box sets from Japan, but I also decided to pick up the three Aniplex of America releases so I have the English dub to show the movies to my friends. I plan on showing them all of the Fate series this summer. I only need the third movie from AoA once it releases later this year.

Bofuri I had streamed and dropped after 8 episodes, it got a bit too ridiculous for my tastes, but I did go back later and finished the series. I figured the neighbor couple might like the series, since he's a big gamer and she loved MMO Junkie. So the next time they're looking for something light to watch, I can show this to them. I basically got the Limited Edition set just for the sparkly chipboard box, lol. I guess it also includes some sort of gaming mat in the huge accessories box it came with,

I really hate the rounded-edge slipcovers Discotek is using now for their singles, but I was planning to frankenstein the new Discotek Rose of Versailles Blu-rays into the Nozomi DVD thinpak chipboard box sets I have anyway, so then I can just discard these crappy slips on the new releases.

presagebofurioscar1.jpg

Last edited:
Got my Yona Of The Dawn OVA dvds today from suruga-ya via FromJapan(Middleman service). Quite impressed in how quickly they came only shipped last Monday.
F1EEFF62-4432-43E6-8689-D794F3109117.jpeg
76C3957E-4D98-41E8-84AA-A8FEB5198840.jpeg
2E267492-DCCC-4718-803E-E6D2E49D8CE0.jpeg

The OVAs adapt volume 18 of the Manga(Main Anime series only covers the first 8 volumes) and are important to a Characters backstory. Came out in 2016.

The OVAs normally come with a volume of Manga,for instance Volume 22 comes with the OVA hence 21 and 22 is on the DVDs. But my 21 is used and didn’t come with the Manga volume which I knew when ordering as I was only really after the OVA.
22 however did and was a bit surprised to see the DVD still shrink wrapped and the Manga volume is basically brand new.

Last edited:
Back