What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I received two more parts out of eight from CDJapan today (English subtitled):

Moriarty the Patriot 3
Moriarty the Patriot 4

moriartyjp3-4.jpg

20210504_113514.jpg

First batch of May stuff, only Jojo Golden Wind part 1 and Resident Evil 8 left, IIRC.

Found Modern Warfare at an obscene price that you don't see around here new (the equivalent of 15 quid or something) and I'm a sucker for MW campaigns.

Watchmen is one of the best series I've watched that actually uses the book to great effect. It's incredible.

And then, the crown jewel maybe, the AL French limited edition for FranXX. Quite curious about that one.

Paging :

@ayase to know if you've started watching!

and

@Geriatric hedgehog and @Neil.T for pics of the thing
20210504_113814.jpg20210504_113849.jpg
Back of the box

20210504_113900.jpg
Digipak

20210504_113906.jpg
More digipak

20210504_113912.jpg
Digipak still

20210504_114119.jpg
Authenticity certificate 896/2000

View attachment 18715

20210504_114151.jpg

And that's it because of the 10 file limit!

The digipak has a weird print thing going on but I'm assuming it's on purpose for a (weak) 3d effect, considering the logo.

The art book paper is kinda not very good, but the contents are great, between characters, mechas, background, key animation (tiddies and as.s included) and chibi manga.

All in all, though, looks great!

Goddamn, after a thousand edits I've mostly managed to hide the pics. Urgh. I need a PhD in forum posting.

Attachments

• 20210504_113942.jpg
    20210504_113942.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
@João Gomes Darling in the FranCE? :cool:

Looks like a nice set real shame it isn't here, I'd consider importing it just because I liked the show, could put the UK disks in I guess?

Here we go bud! 👍 After seeing @João Gomes post, I'm definitely quite interested myself. Though will probably import at a later time due to self scheduled wallet cooldown ❄️

The digipak has a weird print thing going on but I'm assuming it's on purpose for a (weak) 3d effect, considering the logo.
Yeah, you called it, João: it is indeed based off the logo. It's the same on the front covers of the Manga UK release. In fact, when I bought part 1, I initially thought it was a bad printing.

But wow, that's a nice set you've got yourself there. I'm looking forward to you seeing the show. 😁

Here we go bud! 👍 After seeing @João Gomes post, I'm definitely quite interested myself. Though will probably import at a later time due to self scheduled wallet cooldown ❄️

Yeah I've been overspending a bit lately, it doesn't look like they're gonna sell out in a hurry either considering there are 2000 of them. Shame they didn't accidentally include English language versions :)

Very good @Lordhippos. Very, very good, as per usual! I don't know if I'm more stunned that you always have one of those at the ready or that I couldn't think of that myself lol yeah, there are copies on sale all over for something with only 2000 copies made, so you and @SAHO should be fine!

@Neil.T oh yeah, I'm getting into this asap, very curious and need some mecha action in my system 🤤 and romance too, I suppose 🤔

PACKAGE DROP
「week end ver.」

View attachment 18676

💢 ANIME
Sunday package from Amazon EU (these guys are on another level. Literally ordered 2 days ago). German BD Vol 1. release for TRIAGE X w/ Slipbox.

The Germans are at it again. The innovation that goes into presenting their releases is simply 👨‍🍳🤌💋.

Removable FSK age rating sticker ✅
Reversible Blu-ray cover art to hide FSK ✅
Thin Blu-ray case for reduced storage ✅
Additional space to place UK release BD inside Slipbox ✅(non intentional but still 100 steps ahead)

The UK releases used to be seriously nerfed back in the days, perhaps still are. Though seriously, the Germans are just built different 😂 Look how cool their Clannad sets and many other titles were 👀

PACKAGE DROP
「week start ver.」

Polish_20210504_172905450.png
Polish_20210504_173143982.png
Polish_20210504_173307636.png

💢 ANIME
huh? A Phantom Thieves calling card? Well it's been nice knowing you guys...

SAHO fades away ✌️
AmusedImportantGossamerwingedbutterfly-size_restricted.gif

note: English subtitles included.

Last edited:
Yeah, you called it, João: it is indeed based off the logo. It's the same on the front covers of the Manga UK release. In fact, when I bought part 1, I initially thought it was a bad printing.
Ah, good old chromatic aberration, one of the most unfortunate (not to mention lazy) art/design trends of recent years.

View attachment 18707

First batch of May stuff, only Jojo Golden Wind part 1 and Resident Evil 8 left, IIRC.

Found Modern Warfare at an obscene price that you don't see around here new (the equivalent of 15 quid or something) and I'm a sucker for MW campaigns.

Watchmen is one of the best series I've watched that actually uses the book to great effect. It's incredible.

And then, the crown jewel maybe, the AL French limited edition for FranXX. Quite curious about that one.
Cheers for the photos. I think AL france use the thin paper type boxes that Aniplex use for some of their releases occasionally. Is the box for this one chipboard?

Cheers for the photos. I think AL france use the thin paper type boxes that Aniplex use for some of their releases occasionally. Is the box for this one chipboard?

Yeah, the box is actually alright, rigid and chipboard (I would assume, at least it feels like their UK counterparts), it's just the artbook that feels kinda flimsy.

I only have AL France's Fate UBW sets otherwise but they're gorgeous (even the paper on the artbooks) and they have a beautiful metallic rainbow effect on the illustrations in the back of the box!

Back