What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I have my anime arranged on my shelves by distributor, then alphabetically - AoA, Funimation, Sentai, Discotek, etc - but I always start each distributor's section with the tall G1 sets alphabetically first, and then the G2 chipboard CE/LE box sets alphabetically next, and finally the G2 standard edition sets with slipcovers alphabetically. So my anime shelves are arranged by size first, then alphabetically for each of those sizes. And now that anime steelbooks are becoming a big thing, I have those all separate and grouped together as well.

My UK anime imports I don't bother to separate by distributor, just by size and alphabetically. And my Asian anime Imports - Japan, Korea, Hong Kong - are mainly just arranged by size. I haven't attempted to do those alphabetically yet - I have seven full 3-foot shelf spaces (almost an entire 8-shelf unit) just of those Imports to try to sort out and rearrange at some point. :eek:
i only separate my uk stuff by publisher because spines vary, AL has the elephants butt thing on most of their releases and MVM put their age rating at the top of the spine for some weird reason

Manga taking the insanity one step further and now their releases have slipcovers so it's bothering me even more because i wanna keep them on but at the same time they stick out

Basilisk arrived! :)

...to get added to my ever-expanding backlog pile! :) 👍

Well OK, at least it's not a pile, it's a large, neatly alphabetized bookcase (apart from the ones in the living room that I'm planning to get rid of... they're in stacks (which are basically piles, but neat) XP )

i only separate my uk stuff by publisher because spines vary, AL has the elephants butt thing on most of their releases and MVM put their age rating at the top of the spine for some weird reason

Manga taking the insanity one step further and now their releases have slipcovers so it's bothering me even more because i wanna keep them on but at the same time they stick out
I guess I didn't bother sorting my UK stuff by publisher because my UK collection is almost all Anime Limited UE and CE titles. Their CE box sets with digipaks is the main reason I started importing UK anime. I only have 3 MVM releases, 3 Manga releases, and 1 Kaze release, and the remaining 60+ box sets are all from AL. There are a few non AL steelbooks in the 14 UK steels I own, too.

Last edited:
Package Drop

BLU-RAY

Picked up quite a few OOP sets 🔥 Half of the titles I've already watched, one dropped (plans to rewatch ¯\(ツ) ) and the other half are unwatched. Now to find the time to actually start watching through my eternal backlog ( ⁰͡ Ĺ̯ ⁰͡ )

Polish_20210310_210622131.png

Last edited:
Amazon decided to send these in a jiffy bag from the US so one has a broken case grrrr
View attachment 17503
I contacted them via live chat about my broken case recently and they just issued a full refund, no heated agrument/ very quick and easy, told them the condition "Very smashed case" (Did offer to send them photo, but they said no need) and they just said full refund and no need to return. So I suggest you do the same, even if they only offer a partial refund that should cover the cost to get a new case.

Last edited:
Back