What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

mtw2Rz5h.jpg

Today's arrival is more 'man of culture' goodness with World's End Harem manga volumes 8-9 and World's End Harem: Fantasia manga volumes 2-3 from Seven Seas' Ghost Ship label. After the success of Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs in terms of pricing, packaging and postage speed, I decided to give Hive another shot and while the original plan was to acquire more Destiny Lovers volumes I couldn't miss the opportunity of using the 5% discount code on the more recent volumes for both of the WEH titles. By acquiring these four volumes, that wraps up the 2020 English releases for both of them which is very good progress.

Like before, packaging was very good (all in one Amazon cardboard style package with the zip) and the speed was once again Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked which is better than the slow speeds of Blackwells, Book Depository, and Wordery. Pricing was also better than the other retailers. The only downside with Hive is that not every volume for various titles are in stock.

rVJVnpkh.jpg

Anywho, going back on topic, World's End Harem is what you would expect - it's basically Y: The Last Man but set in Japan with a harem ecchi borderline-hentai concept to it, but don't worry it serialised in the same magazine as Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable!, Kaiju No. 8, My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, and Spy x Family. World's End Harem: Fantasia is also part of Shonen Jump Plus, with the concept now set in a fantasy world so you can have ELLLOOFF into the mix! but don't worry it serialised in the same magazine as JoJolion and No Guns Life.

ljJhrDgh.jpg

iPmUuM3h.png

MangaVols OwnedVols NYAVols OverallDate Schedules for
Future vols.
(Rightstuf Dates)
Destiny Lovers12-58Vol 6: April 28th
Vol 7: June 29th
Vol 8: TBC
Monster Musume910-16On-GoingVol 17: May 25th
Vol 18: TBC
Plus-Sized Elf56On-GoingVol 7: TBC
World's End Harem9--12Vol 10: April 27th
Vol 11: June 29th
Vol 12: TBC
World's End Harem: Fantasia3--On-GoingVol 4: May 25th
Vol 5: TBC
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs111224Vol 13: March 30th
Vol 14: May 25th
Vol 15: TBC

3TMgr8a.jpg

A rather non descript box (once I took the shipping label off), and inside (prepare for image overload)...

LjCNEt8.jpg

kZE8fjP.jpg

s47JaKt.jpg

MdALgDy.jpg

TQt1ND8.jpg

I ordered a starter record collection which was supposed to contain 20 7" records, but it had 2 extra which I call a bonus considering that at £23 it make that just over £1 per record and the set did contain a few that I'm looking for and likely would have cost me more looking for them on their own on ebay.

mtw2Rz5h.jpg

Today's arrival is more 'man of culture' goodness with World's End Harem manga volumes 8-9 and World's End Harem: Fantasia manga volumes 2-3 from Seven Seas' Ghost Ship label. After the success of Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs in terms of pricing, packaging and postage speed, I decided to give Hive another shot and while the original plan was to acquire more Destiny Lovers volumes I couldn't miss the opportunity of using the 5% discount code on the more recent volumes for both of the WEH titles. By acquiring these four volumes, that wraps up the 2020 English releases for both of them which is very good progress.

Like before, packaging was very good (all in one Amazon cardboard style package with the zip) and the speed was once again Royal Mail 48 Hour Tracked which is better than the slow speeds of Blackwells, Book Depository, and Wordery. Pricing was also better than the other retailers. The only downside with Hive is that not every volume for various titles are in stock.

rVJVnpkh.jpg

Anywho, going back on topic, World's End Harem is what you would expect - it's basically Y: The Last Man but set in Japan with a harem ecchi borderline-hentai concept to it, but don't worry it serialised in the same magazine as Hokkaido Gals Are Super Adorable!, Kaiju No. 8, My Hero Academia: Vigilantes, and Spy x Family. World's End Harem: Fantasia is also part of Shonen Jump Plus, with the concept now set in a fantasy world so you can have ELLLOOFF into the mix! but don't worry it serialised in the same magazine as JoJolion and No Guns Life.

ljJhrDgh.jpg

iPmUuM3h.png

MangaVols OwnedVols NYAVols OverallDate Schedules for
Future vols.
(Rightstuf Dates)
Destiny Lovers12-58Vol 6: April 28th
Vol 7: June 29th
Vol 8: TBC
Monster Musume910-16On-GoingVol 17: May 25th
Vol 18: TBC
Plus-Sized Elf56On-GoingVol 7: TBC
World's End Harem9--12Vol 10: April 27th
Vol 11: June 29th
Vol 12: TBC
World's End Harem: Fantasia3--On-GoingVol 4: May 25th
Vol 5: TBC
Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs111224Vol 13: March 30th
Vol 14: May 25th
Vol 15: TBC
As a fellow man of culture would you recommend WEH: Fantasia? Think I read the first chapter but didn't really grab me so wonder if it gets better.

As a fellow man of culture would you recommend WEH: Fantasia? Think I read the first chapter but didn't really grab me so wonder if it gets better.
I've only read the first volume so far (I was going to read the scans like I did with WEH (though most of the chapters was myself looking at the images on the JP Shonen Jump Plus site every 2 weeks) but the schedule was different so I lost track lol) and it has some interesting ideas though the idea of "your blood will make girls horny" is not how I envisioned it but that was based on how the last chapter of the first volume went. Saying that though, I do like the MC himself (and the series has dark elves who are often under-used in harems!).

I say give the series a two volume rule before jumping in, as the pace of the English volumes will be slower than the others.

I usually don't post photos anymore of what I bought, but I'll gladly make an exception for this one. Today I received Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 2 CE from @Geriatric hedgehog as at the time he ordered it, this set was sold out everywhere except Amazon UK but they didn't ship it outside the UK. So I was scared that I would never get this set and so did a shout out on the forum if someone could help me out getting it from the UK to Belgium, and sure enough someone stepped up to the challenge.

So thanks @Geriatric hedgehog for your help on getting this to me, can't thank you enough 👍

Took a while to arrive, as it seems the local postal organisation is conjested with packages coming from non-EU countries, especially the UK. Still have one package from UP1 being held up since February 10th.

Meanwhile while my copy was in transit, Amazon UK luckily opened up that set to be ordered again from outside the UK. But that's not a general rule it seems as other pre-orders are still closed off.

Either way my set of SAO Alicization is complete now.

1k0.jpg

I usually don't post photos anymore of what I bought, but I'll gladly make an exception for this one. Today I received Sword Art Online: Alicization Part 2 CE from @Geriatric hedgehog as at the time he ordered it, this set was sold out everywhere except Amazon UK but they didn't ship it outside the UK. So I was scared that I would never get this set and so did a shout out on the forum if someone could help me out getting it from the UK to Belgium, and sure enough someone stepped up to the challenge.

So thanks @Geriatric hedgehog for your help on getting this to me, can't thank you enough 👍

Took a while to arrive, as it seems the local postal organisation is conjested with packages coming from non-EU countries, especially the UK. Still have one package from UP1 being held up since February 10th.

Meanwhile while my copy was in transit, Amazon UK luckily opened up that set to be ordered again from outside the UK. But that's not a general rule it seems as other pre-orders are still closed off.

Either way my set of SAO Alicization is complete now.

We may get better anime blurays, but you get better beer over there! :)

New arrivals

Blu-rays
Polish_20210222_001929490.png

Books

Polish_20210222_002146729.png
Finally ✌️ I have obtained the Azur Lane 1st&2nd Anniversary Art collection. Been wanting to get these badboys since the First anniversary period but missed the ship 👀. These are some chunky and heavy books packed with soo much content.

on that note, I've just had to order Arknights 1st Anniversary Art Collection set as well 🙌💸✈️ Keep it coming Yostar!

Nendoroids+Figma

Polish_20210222_002337188.png
I may have been recieving a little too much figures this year 😅 That "EMT" looking on point I'd say 😏 Decided to get her again all these years later, as for some reason I decided to sell my new set back during first release ¯\ಠ_/¯

Last edited:
Back