What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Anyone want my funimation digital codes from my recent purchases?

Got these ones:

New Game!
Miss Kobayashi
Zombieland Saga

Goblin Slayer
Saga of Tanya The Evil

Let me know if so by reply or PM and I'll ping them over.

Edit - Last one to go is Goblin Slayer so code below if anyone wants it:

Goblin Slayer - NJBE-ANDQ-JN21-2R9C-Z7KK

Last edited:
From Mandarake.

yFACuUt.jpg

Please don't judge me for opting for copies of the artbooks that still had the GBF serial code intact...

More 7" purchases (because the new eBay purchase system is stupid because even if you want to use paypal to pay, anyone that hasn't moved to the "enhanced" payment system has to be paid for separately and my bank is an ass in regards to cardholder not present transactions because if I go over 3, then slam the banhammer down on my card).

wKKkJeV.jpg

Another one I originally "owned", though it was more of a hand me down since I was only around 3 years old when this song came out.

HHxUJM5.jpg

This was something I wanted to get back in the day, but wasn't able to so now I do (although I have to turn off the auto stop on my record player as it cuts out before it gets into the run out which causes the turntable to turn on and off).

I also need to find a few more decent used record sellers either on eBay or elsewhere.

eV3OB32h.jpg

Today's arrival is Code Geass: Lelouch of the Re;surrection from Anime Limited in a collector's edition Blu-ray & DVD package. I watched the movie trilogy over the weekend which was great fun, and honestly you can jump straight into this film with only knowledge of the original series because there were only minor changes presented in the trilogy overall. Those films are worth watching regardless because they recap the main plot pretty well (only the first half of Code Geass R2 gets shafted). Anyway, looking forward to this one. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Anyone want my funimation digital codes from my recent purchases?

Got these ones:

New Game!
Miss Kobayashi
Zombieland Saga

Goblin Slayer
Saga of Tanya The Evil

Let me know if so by reply or PM and I'll ping them over.

Edit - Last one to go is Goblin Slayer so code below if anyone wants it:

Goblin Slayer - NJBE-ANDQ-JN21-2R9C-Z7KK
I'll take Goblin Slayer if thats ok!

Back