What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

So, the tonal difference in today's haul:
ErSwz_mXEAMGBFv

Rex got my copy of The Demon Girl Next Door and gave it a slight puncture, so I replaced the amaray case (doesn't fix all the damage, but some). Had to make sure he knew what he did:
ErS1BDcW8AA87IE

The first anime for the 2021 collection has arrived.

ch8PVHAh.jpg

The first item, also earning itself as the 500th set, is Mob Psycho 100 II from Manga Entertainment. This was part of the Zavvi 40% off sale haul which apparently wasn't supposed to go live until yesterday. As Zavvi notified me that the packages will be sent separately, this does mean that Dragon Maid and Dumbbells will arrive a little bit later. No unboxing post planned but I took some additional photos for this post.

PbXP9ATh.jpg

lcEb5auh.jpg

mjOLSYNh.jpg

afU7flxh.jpg

y1Mx8EWh.jpg

UALW0A5h.jpg

QyXULFBh.jpg

The second item, is Mobile Suit Gundam Narrative from Anime Limited in its collector's edition set. This is the latest Gundam release for the UK and unfortunately was authored by Com'on Screen, thus losing out on almost all of the Nozomi bonus features. Then again, this is Gundam NT after all. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

y2PqEgAh.jpg

Personal opinion. But am I the only one who thinks of the 3 pieces of key art from Gundam NT they used the weakest for the front of the art box? I get saving the best for the amaray as that will be the standard but I think the back of the art box is better than the from.

The remainder of the anime that I ordered with Mob Psycho 100 II from the Zavvi 40% off sale arrived today.

eDjmhwch.jpg

The first is How Heavy Are the Dumbbells You Lift? from Manga Entertainment. A fun exercise slice-of-life series from the creator of Kengan Ashura. It's a shame there was no LE given for the series but I am happy to own it regardless. Yes there is a misspelling for the word Dumbbells on the spine.

More photos here:
l9tS56ph.jpg

EMrYiuXh.jpg

Z6O7EjZh.jpg

Y5Cykt4h.jpg

O6qoBQ3h.jpg

mSxtrq8h.jpg

The second is Miss Kobayashi's Dragon Maid from Manga Entertainment. One of Manga's catalog titles which got caught up by the whole Crunchyroll x Funimation partnership so it didn't make its way into the UK when it was first released years ago. Glad that it finally came to the UK so picking it up now was a good opportunity especially with Dragon Maid S coming soon. Artwork is based on the Classics re-release Funimation put out.

More photos here:
wXaYxjih.jpg

gP4uFuvh.jpg

k7Ehzlsh.jpg

4GPHZSuh.jpg

vkGv5Guh.jpg

I am interested in getting more titles from the Zavvi sale but I am waiting for hopefully more restocked titles first and since it concludes at the end of the month I'll wait until then so that those items can join the February haul instead.

lfEYzFth.jpg

Back