What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Something about these classic early 2000 Japanese PC games are a delight to look at 😍 Mmm... most definitely a superb addition to any collection.

Though I pray one day, the Limited Edition set falls on to my unworthy hands 🤲

Alas, we leave it to fate...

View attachment 15902View attachment 15903View attachment 15904View attachment 15905
You would have thought with all the millions upon millions the Fate franchise pulls in they could afford to make even more millions by investing some of those millions into an official english translation to sell for millions. But alas here we are

You would have thought with all the millions upon millions the Fate franchise pulls in they could afford to make even more millions by investing some of those millions into an official english translation to sell for millions. But alas here we are
Not in this lifetime. No matter how many millions we're talking 😂

Not sure why Zoom had a bunch of these, but considering I was contemplating getting one off eBay for ~£40 at some point, £20 was a steal.

oiH2fky.jpg

Aria's definitely on my list, I love some of the other Sato-Jun stuff, and I believe it's dubbed now? (I might still end up watching it in Japanese but it's nice to know the option's there) :)

Aria's definitely on my list, I love some of the other Sato-Jun stuff, and I believe it's dubbed now? (I might still end up watching it in Japanese but it's nice to know the option's there) :)
Yes, the back of each of the boxes mentions an English audio track. Although I typically watch anime subbed because I almost always feel a disconnect between the voice and the character if it's an English dub, it's the same when I watch a dubbed live action movie/series.

Back