What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I never thought in my wildest dreams I would have been able to purchase the original Toynami Byakuya figure due to crazy ebay prices. For whatever reason, the prices have been falling particularly the first run edition (i.e. with trading card) and since I lucked out on the pre-orders earlier in the year, somehow I've managed (without breaking the bank 😊) to purchase this figure and it arrived today!Byakuya Toynami .jpg

Is that Grimgar the AL LE?
If yes, what did is cost?
You buy from zavvi, but you're from Sweden yes?
Considering Zavvi is based in Guernsey don't you get hit by customs?
Yeah, Grimgar was about 38£ with 20% off 😃

I've only been hit by customs once from Zavvi so not sure. Although they sent every anime in a separate package so got like 15 packages in one day 😂 That could be the reason why I didn't get customs?

Yeah, Grimgar was about 38£ with 20% off 😃

I've only been hit by customs once from Zavvi so not sure. Although they sent every anime in a separate package so got like 15 packages in one day 😂 That could be the reason why I didn't get customs?

Thanks for the info.

All I bought from Zavvi was a single Steelbook and I got hit by Customs.

I never thought in my wildest dreams I would have been able to purchase the original Toynami Byakuya figure due to crazy ebay prices. For whatever reason, the prices have been falling particularly the first run edition (i.e. with trading card) and since I lucked out on the pre-orders earlier in the year, somehow I've managed (without breaking the bank 😊) to purchase this figure and it arrived today!View attachment 15673
I have a few these figures I think sado renji byakuya and can't remember the last one either kisuke or toshiyama

I have to wait until next year for a PS5 for financial reasons so I'm very jelly of everyone right now haha. Especially as a huge Souls fan. Demon Souls looks awesome

Back