What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Seen most of the Peckinpah's major films but i will hold off reading this until i've seen 2-3 more. From what i've seen i think only two are great (Bring Me The Head Of Alfredo Garcia and Iron Cross) and rest range from mediocre to okay (finale in Straw Dogs is really good though)

Eventhough i might not like most of his films he certainly did left an impact. He also sounds to be very interesting as a person.

kirja.jpg

And yeah. Mana Khemia is brand new copy. Got it for a reasonable price.

Magnus bride parts 1 & 2 from RadFemHedonist, thanks again. and Hyouka CE part 2 & Kamisama Kiss season 2 from Cex. All in super condition and in Hyouka case complete with booklet.
I probably missed something but when Kamisama kiss S1&2 was in the early bird sale I so almost bought it until I realised it was only the DVD's and for £30, if they are essentailly re-releasing why are they not doing S1 on blu ray or even both seasons on blu ray.

20200819_132735.jpg

Dementia 21 with Artbox
Where'd you get this from, out of interest? I'm somewhat interested in picking this up (though, the price is a little outrageous to be honest), but almost nowhere has it in stock except Amazon, where according to reviews it doesn't even come with the box.

They have already said they would like to do a complete collection on blu ray but as s1 was never released on blu ray it requires getting new masters for it which will take time.
I don't keep up to speed with the news but that good to hear, I'll just have to wait, but at least I know somethings happening.

@SkwigglesWorth
Ancient Magus Bride has the same disc as Funimation set? Can you add photo from inside part2? :) I have part 1 from limited edition of Funimation set and thinking about buying part 2 from UK. I don't need DVD discs, so it's a lot cheaper.

Back