What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

From last 3 months (or more), because I forgot about add photos xD
Some items buy for me WMD (big thanks for him as always). Two figures I got as a gift (I sold 3 figures from my collection, and now buying only 1/4 from FREEing, because I loved it). LiSA I got in my country for... 15GBP. I don't know, maybe some user didn't know, what is it (everything was new, but without t-shirt).

Anime:

img_0697_wynik.jpg

img_0699_wynik.jpg

img_0842_wynik.jpg

img_0843_wynik.jpg

img_1075_wynik.jpg

Manga:

img_0844_wynik.jpg

Figures:

img_0984_wynik.jpg

img_0777_wynik.jpg

img_1077_wynik.jpg

Music:

img_1076_wynik.jpg

A while ago someone on this forum mentioned the website Blackwells for manga books and I made an order. It took a few days to dispatch (which happened on Monday) and it arrived earlier today.

ufkMsBCh.jpg

tqhXorx.jpg

It's volumes 5 and 6 for Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs! Love the anime, enjoying the manga so far. In terms of keeping an eye on how far I am in terms of collecting the series. Volume 7 was released in November 2019, with Volume 9 released in June 2020 (and two more coming later this year). That's concerning but I'm at a better position than before.

Blackwells packaging was done with both manga books together in a bubble-wrap package and no damage I can see from first glance. For the price that I had paid (£17.34 total), that's pretty good and much cheaper than other retailers.

Only 4 volumes of Yotsuba&! Tut, tut! I blasted through all the available volumes in a pretty short time because they were so funny, although now I have the problem of waiting for the next release 😢 Was possibly going to be this year, but there's no news on that front as far as I can tell at the moment.

Only 4 volumes of Yotsuba&! Tut, tut! I blasted through all the available volumes in a pretty short time because they were so funny, although now I have the problem of waiting for the next release 😢 Was possibly going to be this year, but there's no news on that front as far as I can tell at the moment.
Yeah I simply just haven't bothered with manga much over the years. At this current point, I'm focusing more on Seven Seas & Ghost Ship due to their handling on print releases.

A while ago someone on this forum mentioned the website Blackwells for manga books and I made an order. It took a few days to dispatch (which happened on Monday) and it arrived earlier today.

ufkMsBCh.jpg

tqhXorx.jpg

It's volumes 5 and 6 for Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Springs! Love the anime, enjoying the manga so far. In terms of keeping an eye on how far I am in terms of collecting the series. Volume 7 was released in November 2019, with Volume 9 released in June 2020 (and two more coming later this year). That's concerning but I'm at a better position than before.

Blackwells packaging was done with both manga books together in a bubble-wrap package and no damage I can see from first glance. For the price that I had paid (£17.34 total), that's pretty good and much cheaper than other retailers.
One thing I noticed about Blackwells is their Vol. 7 has a pic of 7 but is listed with the title for Vol. 6 so I decided getting it from there was a bit like Russian roulette as to what would show up. Luckily Amazon dropped the price of Vol. 7 to £8.50 last week so snapped it up there!!

One thing I noticed about Blackwells is their Vol. 7 has a pic of 7 but is listed with the title for Vol. 6 so I decided getting it from there was a bit like Russian roulette as to what would show up. Luckily Amazon dropped the price of Vol. 7 to £8.50 last week so snapped it up there!!
Yeah exactly, I saw that listing last night and was confused lol. Honestly Amazon does have decent prices, it just depends on the current situation of the volume itself. For instance Yuuna Vol 4 was £11.99 but the rest were £8-9.

Yeah exactly, I saw that listing last night and was confused lol. Honestly Amazon does have decent prices, it just depends on the current situation of the volume itself. For instance Yuuna Vol 4 was £11.99 but the rest were £8-9.
To be honest getting it from Amazon was a ballache as it shipped from Barcelona (!?!?!) And got lost or damaged twice and was declared 'undeliverable' 😂
Seeing your pics I popped on blackwells and now I'm torn between getting Yuuna Vol. 9 as it's only £8.47 or trying to catch up on the To Love Ru omnibus as you pointed out Seven Seas print strategy.... first world problems!

To be honest getting it from Amazon was a ballache as it shipped from Barcelona (!?!?!) And got lost or damaged twice and was declared 'undeliverable' 😂
Seeing your pics I popped on blackwells and now I'm torn between getting Yuuna Vol. 9 as it's only £8.47 or trying to catch up on the To Love Ru omnibus as you pointed out Seven Seas print strategy.... first world problems!
My advice would be to finish off the To Love Ru series since all of them are now released.

Gundam tee from Primark.

Nendoroid BotW Zelda from my LCS.

Good to see Crunchyroll doing something major with the European apparel licences they inherited from Viz Europe.

I've recently seen Gundam, One Punch Man, DBZ and MHA gear in Primark under licence from Crunchyroll.

IMG_20200809_151745.jpg

Primark are doing Gundam tees? I'd heard about Dragonball and One Punch Man (never thought I'd see one punch man mentioned on a regional news report but I did last year. There was a woman complaining about Primark selling them because her son died from injuries resulting from a single punch and she thought it was in poor taste. I guess she didn't know it was merchandise based on a show). Weird way to find out about it.
Cool design. Might have to pick one up.

Stuff from last week and what i got today. Movies are imports from amazon.de. German copy of Vanishing does have english subtitles and it's noticeably cheaper than the UK version. Would have loved to have Keoma on blueray but the old arrow release been out of print for god know how long.

LÖÖTTIS.jpg

Books i got from book depository and it's been really long time since the last time i bought books. Trying to get back into habit of reading regularly. Just yesterday i finished Hastings book about Korean war and i recommend that to anyone interested on the subject. It's pretty clear on who's side Hastings is which can be annoying at times but doesn't ruin the book.

Back