What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

Any kaiju fans get their Gamera limited edition Blu ray boxsets from Arrow yet? Looks like the release date was supposed to be Aug 17 however I've heard some people have been getting theirs early.

Anime BD collection from @HWR

IMG_20200802_142445.jpg

An absolute wonderful transaction with many products to offer. Items are in like new condition featuring a beautiful catalogue to choose from. A very considerate and professional user.

Packaging is secure and protected extremely well. Dispatch timeframe is a solid extra.

Seller's Rank: S+

Transaction Rating: ★★★★★

Check out available items from their page!

It’s that time again

60415877-18D5-4519-9F82-C326E0832E7A.jpeg

5E60C1DA-7C3D-4C34-B9F4-131E0F70D051.jpeg
5th deluxe volume in the bag. For those caught up to the manga but curious how far this goes; halfway through the Rosine fight where Gutts has killed virtually every false elf

And I think this thread would agree that this tome is one any vampire hunter can’t leave home without:

4225D61A-C9A9-43C5-9ACB-4CEAB837A583.jpeg
Anyone whose seen ultimate or caught the manga first time knows it isn’t a long one, they will be another two in this format and that’s it

It’s that time again

View attachment 14397
5th deluxe volume in the bag. For those caught up to the manga but curious how far this goes; halfway through the Rosine fight where Gutts has killed virtually every false elf

And I think this thread would agree that this tome is one any vampire hunter can’t leave home without:

View attachment 14398
Anyone whose seen ultimate or caught the manga first time knows it isn’t a long one, they will be another two in this format and that’s it

These omnibus are really nice collections, very happy to keep double dipping on Berserk. Volume 5 finally ends the Golden Age arc.

Anime BD collection from eBay Seller emo185

IMG_20200802_163732.jpgIMG_20200802_163708.jpg

Great transaction with rare UK and US imported Anime+Video Game products to offer. Items are in like new condition. A very considerate and serious collector.

Packaging is secure and protected extremely well. Dispatch timeframe is a solid extra.

Anime BD collection from eBay Seller keikurono666

IMG_20200802_163651.jpgIMG_20200802_163641.jpg

Great transaction with rare imported Anime products to offer. Items are in like great condition. A very considerate and passionate collector.

714FDA0D-6482-49EA-A2EC-52F75B2BE026.jpeg
These arrived from 88Films. Also got (not pictured) Doctor Who: The Power of the Daleks Special Edition and Mob Psycho 100 Season One Blu Ray from HMV. No slip though for the latter but I’ll probably just insert it into the Box for II anyways.

Last edited:
I have returned back home after almost two years of living in the Sheffield flat. I had one package that I had its address switched from the flat to the home and it arrived a day after it shipped (so no delays which is good).

Qj5kgKlh.jpg

Yep the package in question was Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans Season 1 (or Part 1 as Anime Ltd likes to call it). Basically Funimation Season 1 Parts 1 & 2 discs in AL packaging. Hopefully the photos are solid enough as this will be the new current setup from here on (you can view more photos/specs of the set on my blog)!

8QxP9gih.jpg

Now that I am back in the house, that means I can stare at my vault more often (for instance I noticed that I had DxD HERO's spine with Akeno on the front instead of Rias lol). It's a work-in-progress, with more rows and a new shelf coming soon. Because more Anime Ltd titles were acquired over the past eight months, that meant the Gundam collection had to relocated lol.

Back