What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

PZvVQwHh.jpg

Revolutionary Girl Utena Parts 1-3 with the Shop Exclusive Box arrived today. This was a surprise considering every Anime Ltd package had been delayed by 1 day since lockdown began, so this is hopeful news so far. Unfortunately, my box has a dent which is annoying, and Anime Limited forgot to fix the spine positioning for the Shop Exclusive Box. There's also the fact that Parts 1 & 2 use that stacking Amaray case that was used in Zeta Gundam & Gundam 0083. Region B locked with Nozomi discs.

More photos are available on my blog, but you can see some samples below:
LLMhoQCh.jpg

PLeWzg9h.jpg

24A9UTAh.jpg

qu9J20Oh.jpg

tWnkLb8h.jpg

QqBFMPXh.jpg
Mine had a small dent in one of the corners also, came in a box within a box which I wasn’t expecting. Nice photo spread as always!

Mine also has a dent at the top of the spine, right in the middle and while it's not as bad as others that have been posted it's still incredibly annoying none the less. I'm in 2 minds about sending it back tbh, I can't imagine they have a huge amount put aside for replacements and it seems like damage is common too.

1.JPG

@Buzzkillington Yeah, I did debate whether to reach out to AL regarding a replacement, given that it's a £115 set, but given how quickly it sold out and how widespread these minor issues seem to be... thought it might be too nitpicky.

I wonder if these issues might be due to the box itself, because I just compared with my Your Lie in April outer box (easiest one within reach), and Utena's is slightly thinner - and thus weaker, despite having more weight inside it (3 CEs instead of 2).

IMG_20200716_130153.jpg

Last edited:
PZvVQwHh.jpg

Revolutionary Girl Utena Parts 1-3 with the Shop Exclusive Box arrived today. This was a surprise considering every Anime Ltd package had been delayed by 1 day since lockdown began, so this is hopeful news so far. Unfortunately, my box has a dent which is annoying, and Anime Limited forgot to fix the spine positioning for the Shop Exclusive Box. There's also the fact that Parts 1 & 2 use that stacking Amaray case that was used in Zeta Gundam & Gundam 0083. Region B locked with Nozomi discs.

More photos are available on my blog, but you can see some samples below:
LLMhoQCh.jpg

PLeWzg9h.jpg

24A9UTAh.jpg

qu9J20Oh.jpg

tWnkLb8h.jpg

QqBFMPXh.jpg
i wish those 3 disc stacked cases were used a lot more, it's probably doing nothing but but i hate when i open a case up and the disc tray with disc 2 & 3 in smacks down on disc 1

Back