What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

G7MMShgh.jpg

I got the stuff.

L9RMoiwh.jpg

Starting off with the anime, we have Angelic Layer from Anime Limited because it's going out of print, more specifically the collector's edition Blu-ray set. I picked this up through eBay for £25 and this was initially going to be purchased at MCM but as you know, MCM got postponed to June 2020 until further notice. You can view photos and specs for Angelic Layer on my blog.

C86Jpkeh.jpg

ThmXTuMh.jpg

But before that, I also placed an order for K: Missing Kings and K: Return of Kings, both are also from Anime Limited. Both of these were picked up through eBay for £24 total and I got lucky on that one. Like Angelic Layer, I was also planning on getting these two at MCM but this deal was better than paying £55 at a con. You can view photos and specs for K: Missing Kings and K: Return of Kings on my blog.

q3OTU58h.jpg

Meanwhile, on the Asian cinema side of things, two more out of print films have been acquired through eBay. Once again from UK distributor Third Window Films, we have the 2013 South Korean film Han Gong-ju by Lee Su-jin and the 2006 Japanese film Memories of Matsuko by Tetsuya Nakashima. The two titles went out of print last year and in terms of the remaining OOP hunt, that leaves me with Takashi Miike's For Love's Sake and Pang Ho-cheung's Vulgaria, fortunately, I have the latter sorted.​

4CA215C7-23D0-4604-A98E-92A389EAF86E.jpeg
SecondSpin have been liquidating their stock so I thought to take advantage. Some of these have been sat in my wish list for while, others were just cheap enough to take a punt at.

15845531544902551303372662380942.jpg

So people are aware with AoT the book is glue dotted to the digipak in a billion places so take care or you might easily damage one or the other. It's not strong glue but theres a lot of it.

Edit: also the product info sheet on the back of the book is stuck with 12 glue dots! That's right 12

In today's episode of what did Grav receive this time around...

brVOeT7h.jpg

Attack on Titan Season 3 Part 2 arrived earlier today as part of MVM's 20% off sale back in January. The glue stuff is annoying though. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

c8mmOhVh.jpg

Other items had also arrived. Yesterday I received Vulgaria, a 2012 Cantonese film by director Pang Ho-cheung which Third Window Films released on Blu-ray a few years back. This is the last of the haul for now, but I may order more depending on the title and condition.

QE8Rz19h.jpg

Today, Ys Origin for PlayStation 4 has appeared. I picked this up on eBay as Play Asia seems to have stopped selling it. This is the Asian English version which has the better artwork and accessibility compared to the Limited Run Games release.

Last edited:
Back