What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

I probably would have ditched the whole thing out onto my sales list. Half faded does look bad, but that only indicates that it was stored in a way to allow such fading in the first place (i.e. strong exposure to sunlight.) D=

I know my stuff is going to fade and I’m at peace with that - But fading in that way DOES trigger some OCD in me, the fading needs to be uniform!

I take great pleasure in crumpling up obi-strips and throwing them in the recycling. I’ve bought a couple of second hand books from Japan where the presence of the obi-strip has led to a horrible half-faded cover. In the bin they go.

Gah! Where's the Unfriend button at in this forum... 😖 ;)

Last edited:
So it looks like I have 2 options concerning the Obislip. I can either fold it up neatly in the slipcase like Luna suggested or make a video of me slowly tearing it up and risk getting permabanned for posting what might get considered a snuff film. :p

I have some Junji Ito myself, makes for an interesting read huh

Yeah I have been enjoying it. Nothing I found particularly creepy so far but I'm convinced that I'm desensitized to horror tbh but despite that I am enjoying the stories and can see myself picking up another volume. If you have any suggestions for a good volume I'm all ears

So it looks like I have 2 options concerning the Obislip. I can either fold it up neatly in the slipcase like Luna suggested or make a video of me slowly tearing it up and risk getting permabanned for posting what might get considered a snuff film. :p

Man, I could have sworn I saw an Unfriend button here somewhere... 😁

Last edited:

Yeah I have been enjoying it. Nothing I found particularly creepy so far but I'm convinced that I'm desensitized to horror tbh but despite that I am enjoying the stories and can see myself picking up another volume. If you have any suggestions for a good volume I'm all ears
Uzumaki and Gyo are both very good. Although chapters are self contained stories you follow the same characters throughout a bigger overall story so when things start to get really serious it's more impactful.

Smashed is another good one of stand alone one shot stories. A bit like Shiver some stories are better than others.

I know my stuff is going to fade and I’m at peace with that - But fading in that way DOES trigger some OCD in me, the fading needs to be uniform!
Whatever do you do with the not uniform fading that happens just by storing things in a shelf. The spines always fade more!

Don't know if it's corona, some other problem or just the store i ordered the game from just messing this up but there might be somekind shortage of copies when it comes to this tittle. The release date was last friday but when i came home the game still hadn't been shipped and i emailed about it and at first i got a message that there's supply problems and i wouldn't get the game until 18th of this month but then later that day i got update that they would ship some coppies next day and i got mine today. So not sure whether there's a really problem or not.

Rune.jpg

Anyways i played some and i seemed to be getting hooked pretty quickly because i already had that "just one more day" going on.

I received this yesterday:

img_0473_wynik.jpg

Some of my Christmas stuff came today. Also I now have finished my classic Star Trek collection on DVD (surprising that a show this big never got a blu-ray release). According to the Amazon timeline it was flown right from northern Italy. If I don't post tomorrow I am dead.

christmas.jpg

DS9 was never as big as TNG and the cost of upgrading all the CGI in the dominion war etc is so high it’s probably not worth it likewise for Voyager but with SoN in Picard I can hope it’s more likely.

Back