What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

After watching PPG last year I finally decided to get a video game based off it
Oh and as a bonus where I've put it (for now anyway)

Attachments

• 20200227_142940.jpg
    20200227_142940.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 9
  • 20200227_143017.jpg
    20200227_143017.jpg
    363.3 KB · Views: 10
Penguin Highway Collector's Edition from All the Anime.
DSC_0005.JPGDSC_0006.JPG
Interestingly, each CE is individually numbered (mine is 762 of 1100) and comes with a certificate of authenticity. Despite the English/French dual language certificate (I'm guessing All the Anime France used the same physical assets), the discs are from the Shout Factory release.

LEKcLILh.jpg

Penguin Highway arrived today from Anime Limited as part of its early bird offerings. This is the Shout Factory disc that is also Regions A & B for the Blu-ray and has locked white subtitles for the Japanese audio option (English SDH is unlockable). As for the collector's edition, I like the packaging but I wish we had the other books that Japan and Nozomi are getting, more specifically the Art of Penguin Highway book. You can view more photos and specs on my blog.

Hermes delivery driver though my package over my garden fence and For god sake zavvi needs use someone else like dpd instead of Hermes for deliverys and I've complained to zavvi customers service about it.

image.jpeg

15829245623613933559560110837807.jpg

And there's part 2 of the complete HxH collection. Damn, this is one of those cases where I never thought I would own the whole thing on blu ray (148 episodes, 18 discs), in such a nice looking edition. Would've preferred it in English, but French works too.

Feels good, maynes.

I received a used US DVD digipak set of Speed Grapher in the mail yesterday from eBay. I had Speed Grapher in my Save For Later queue on Rightstuf's website about 6 years ago, intending to purchase the series, but when RS upgraded their website in June 2015, it wiped out all my items I had in the Save for Later queue, and then I just totally forgot about the series.

speedgrapher1.jpg

speedgrapher2.jpg

speedgrapher3.jpg

speedgrapher4.jpg

Back