What did you RECEIVE today? PHOTOS EDITION!

20200221_091436.jpg
Girls Frontline: Ningyou no Uta
Not currently licensed but seeing as I'm familiar with the story and had a few points on CDJapan I ordered it anyway. Ling's art is a really good match for the setting and it makes a great transition to the manga format improving a lot of the early story.

d9KGjpg.jpg

In today's episode of 'oh god what did you pick up next'....

MIb2Dssh.jpg

Every Saturday I go to town and see what there is in store. Honestly, I haven't bought much in the town outside of My Hero Academia a few weeks back which technically files under the Emergency Pickup mode. Last week I almost considered One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 at CeX for £12 but I decided to hold off, and today it actually went down in price to £10. I really enjoyed the Pirate Warrior games on PS3 and the reason why I didn't wait for the upcoming Pirate Warriors 4 title is that I'm not caught up with the manga yet (Pirate Warriors 3 covers up to Dressrosa which is the only arc I have yet to read).

Meanwhile, Third Window Films just released their first title in a long time (they had distribution problems in 2019). That title is The Legend of the Stardust Brothers (Hoshikuzu Kyôdai no Densetsu) from director Makoto Tezuka, also known as Macoto Tezka. The UK Blu-ray release is a limited edition version that offers a nice slipcover and the film's soundtrack CD. I bought it in HMV since both HMV and Amazon had the same price tag.

You can view more photos for The Legend of the Stardust Brothers below:
mHcNlrDh.jpg

5i1c5Soh.jpg

pz1hhMWh.jpg

i6hYhLMh.jpg

6dCo0reh.jpg

@WMD What's the exact cm/mm size dimensions of the box?
(Having the most random and likely not working idea of perhaps getting that one and frankensteining my CE onto it as well, as the outer box does look nice.)

Back